We’re looking for an independent Sr. Sales Manager with a “winner” mentality who is adaptable, experienced in B2B SAAS sales, and looking to be part of a rapidly scaling tech company.
- 👫 Who are we looking for? A Senior Sales Mananger
- 🌍 Where? This is a work-from-home hybrid set-up where you will be in the London office 3x a week.
- 🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
Why should you join us?
If you want to be part of a rapidly scaling company, create your legacy in the eCommerce market and be in the forefront of the fast-growing Marketing Technology while being mentored directly by senior leaders of the industry, we might be the right partner for you.
You will be part of a fast scaling tech company, where we aim to double our revenue in 2023. It won’t be an easy job, however it brings a lot of opportunities such as accelerated career growth, high commission potential, to associate your name with high performance, and more. You will see and feel your impact on the business daily, and be a part of a very supportive team with a strong growth mindset. We can guarantee you will learn a ton of new skills and gain valuable experience, learning and taking inspiration from the best, an experienced leadership team with a strong track record.
About the role
- This will be an individual contributor who will be working with marketing and partner teams to support commercial planning
- Full sales desk, signing contracts with customers who fit the ideal customer profile and thus contribute to the company’s revenue growth
- Prospect and account planning while utilising the tools and teams at your disposal in the business
- Qualify opportunities and strategically map and build a deal within a sales framework
Who we are looking for?
- At least 5 years of SAAS B2B sales experience
- Ability to work on every aspect of the sales life cycle from business development to the closing of the deal
- Building lasting and quality relationships with prospective contacts and their organisations.
- Ability to engage with performance marketers and heads of digital media departments on a regular basis
- Ideally knowledge of Martech and more specifically the ad technology market, where knowledge of performance advertising across Meta and/or Google is a major benefit
- 🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
- 🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
- 📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
- 📘 Growth – we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
- 💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
- 💰 Salary range of 60,000 – 80,000 GBP gross per annum + OTE (based on experience and skills)
- 🌴 33 days of holiday
- 🤒 5 paid sick days per year
- 👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
- 💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
- 🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
- 🥂 Company and team events (online&offline)
The hiring process
- Have a discovery call with our Recruiter
- Meet your Hiring Manager
- Complete an activity where you get the chance to showcase your skills and abilities
- Meet the rest of the Commercial team
- Have a quick call with our CRO
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and a Meta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Follow us on social media