Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands’ End, Fanatics, UrbanStems, GoDaddy, Vistaprint and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that are using Rokt’s solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2021 Series E raise of USD$325M, Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 19 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With annual revenues of more than US$200M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
Reporting into the Head of Sales Operations, this person will be a player coach responsible for the CRM and sales tools function within the Sales Operations team. This function is responsible for ensuring the effective administration and enhancement of Rokt’s CRM and sales tech stack. This team will leverage subject matter expertise and ingenuity to alleviate the manual processes involved with selling at Rokt via technology & automation.
This role will work closely with sales managers, leaders, and the front-line to understand pain points and areas of friction to uncover opportunities for improvement. This role will act as a consultant and an implementation expert, both helping to craft & design the solution and then seeing it through to launch. This is a multi-faceted role which will combine strong technical know-how with a human touch to understanding the needs of the end user.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
- CRM ownership::
- Maintain our HubSpot instance and find opportunities to improve architecture for scale
- Onboarding/offboarding & permission management
- Ensure that sales CRM data is collected accurately and efficiently
- Build custom workflows for Automation
- Continuously improving the platform and iterating for efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead implementation and administration of 3rd party systems as part of our GTM tech stack (Hubspot, Apollo,io, LinkedIn, Gong, Crossbeam, BriteVerify, Spiff, Twilio, SendGrid etc)
- Integrate other tools and platforms with HubSpot to increase business efficiency and data flow accuracy through APIs
- Consultation: Be the main point of contact for all sales & revenue tools for senior stakeholders
- Process Delivery: Deliver system capabilities and enhancements through a mixture of customization and code development to best fit the company’s complex and evolving business requirements
- Specifications: Prepare solution design documents for complex projects involving sales and success workflows, custom integrations, and data migration
- Teammate:Partner with Sales, Marketing,System Operations, Business Operations, and Business Analytics to solve critical business problems through system implementation
- Team Building: Help grow the sales operations team by attracting and recruiting outstanding talent.
- Player Coach: Mentor junior sales ops analysts on the team and help them grow professionally
Capabilities & Requirements
- 7+ years work experience with at least 3+ of sales/revenue operations experience, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Proven track record of management of GTM tech stacks
- Ability to drive significant change initiatives across functions and geographies
- Ability to clearly define the ambiguous requirements of sales leaders and execute on business needs
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, handling APIs, designing automation workflows in IPaaS systems (Workato, Zapier etc); proficiency in SQL, Python or Node JS. Additional experience with R, Ruby, etc is a plus.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable for the quickly changing landscape of startup environment
- Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and the strengthening of our communities. Our NYC office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. We require all Rokt’stars as well as anyone else who will be onsite at the Rokt NYC office – clients, contractors, vendors, and suppliers – to show proof of vaccination and their booster shot.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture – we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed – Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us for 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family. And our NYC office is dog-friendly!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020, Hawaii in May 2022), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities – New York, Sydney, London, Singapore, Tokyo.
- Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid workplace. With 3 days in-office and 2 days remote, Rokt allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds. One week per quarter, you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles – irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Base salary – $110,000 – $150,000 / year
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media