Do you have a passion for technology and delivering value to customers?
Would playing a leadership role in scaling a high-growth B2B SaaS start-up excite you?
Join us as we build cutting-edge AI solutions that are transforming the future of work!
In a world where organisations are facing significant skills challenges, increasing compliance requirements and continuous organisational transformation, current approaches to managing jobs and job data are no longer fit for purpose.
RoleMapper is an AI-powered job description management solution that enables organisations to create, manage and future-proof job architectures and job descriptions. Built with inclusion and diversity at the core – our big vision is that our platform helps organisations build inclusive workplaces and transforms the world of work.
In 4 years, we have built a portfolio of global big brand customers across the UK and US, have recently received significant VC funding and are now embarking on the next chapter of our growth journey.
If you love working in an inclusive, collaborative, team-first culture and are passionate about helping customers solve some of the biggest workforce challenges, then RoleMapper is the place to be!
As our VP Customer Success, you will play a key role in our growth as part of our leadership team. You will lead and create a fit for purpose, high performing, scalable customer function, whilst rolling your sleeves up alongside our current team to manage customers through the entire customer lifecycle. You will inspire a culture that exceeds our customers’ expectations, delivering renewals, advocacy and additional revenue.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, managing and building the team aligned to our values, ensuring efficient and collaborative working where everyone can thrive and grow
- Leading customer implementation and onboarding to ensure successful customer adoption
- Leading the design and successful delivery of professional services
- Leading and undertaking customer account management to deliver a great customer experience, adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy
- Creating and delivering a customer strategy, with metrics to manage performance and profitability
- Becoming a RoleMapper Ambassador, comfortable to represent the Brand and Product to the external market with passion and authenticity
You will have experience of:
- Building, scaling and evolving B2B Enterprise SaaS customer functions and customer operating models
- Being ‘hands on’ delivering at the coalface, whilst improving and managing a team
- Building, leading and mentoring a high performing, multifunctional team including third parties
- Managing and reporting on forecasting, budgeting, processes and OKRs
- Developing good technical knowledge of new products and being able to translate that to the customer buyers and users
You will also have:
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and comfortable delivering presentations at a senior level
- Great project management skills and high attention to detail – someone who is great at keeping projects and all those involved on track
- Exceptional organisation skills, with a skill to cut through noise, obsessively prioritise, keep everyone updated and manage upwards as needed
Working with us
To be successful working with us you will be “Start-up ready”. You are naturally proactive, have a positive attitude to change; have a continuous improvement mindset, are flexible, always happy to go beyond your brief; enjoy working at pace and comfortable with ambiguity.
Finally, you will really resonate with our values:
- Customer Focus: we are obsessive about delivering value and reducing complexity for customers
- Collaboration: we’re all about the team – collaborating, supporting and recognising everyone’s contributions
- Openness & Honesty: we are open, honest, and straight-talking with each other and our customers
- Authenticity & Humility: we bring our whole selves to work, and we have the humility and self-honesty to admit when we are wrong
While our ‘official’ registered office is in Exeter, we all work remotely across different locations. We have regular team working-together days in both Exeter, Wokingham, and London, so you would need to live/work somewhere reasonably accessible to one or more of these locations. If you prefer working in an office, we offer flexible memberships to regional workspaces.
This is a permanent full-time role. We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too, so please talk to us about flexible working if this is something that is important to you.
To apply for this job please visit www.rolemapper.tech.