Ivy Flip is a venture-backed startup based in New York City building tools to empower the hustle of flippers and resellers in the $300b+ circular economy. We help flippers and resellers make more money while reclaiming time in their day, so they can focus on what matters: their family and their pursuit of happiness.
We’re here to create opportunities for people.
Ivy Flip was founded by the children of immigrant gig workers who came to this country in search of a better life. We believe, just as our parents did, in the American dream, but the American dream today is different than decades prior.
Back then, it was possible to pay for a college education by working a minimum-wage job and supporting a family on a single income. In 2023, even double-income families can struggle to make ends meet because the value of traditional employment and education has plummeted.
Now more than ever, it’s important to supplement income and build equity with a hustle like reselling or flipping. That’s why we work hard for those who work hard, and empower their hustle with industry-leading technology, because the American dream is not dead, just different.
- OTE: $90k – $130k
- Base: $30k – $40k
- Commission: $60k – $90k
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a remote sales development representative to bolster our go-to-market efforts and set the foundation for our sales organization. As the first sales hire, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for career advancement as you:
- Work directly with the co-founders to hit company-wide sales goals
- Become an Ivy Flip product expert and convey our value proposition to potential customers
- Reach out to 150-200 new leads daily on platforms like Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp, and Craigslist
- Qualify and follow up with existing leads to book and confirm appointments
- Achieve a monthly quota of qualified sales opportunities
- Log sales activities and keep the information up to date in the company CRM
- Refine our messaging and sales prospecting techniques for successful lead generation
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales processes with an emphasis towards building to scale
- 1+ year(s) of experience as an account manager or account executive, with a track record of achieving revenue quotas
- 3+ years of experience as a sales development representative, with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Background in SaaS or startups
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor – If you are obsessed with building, want to be involved in critical decision-making, and love seeing the impact of your work, then we have a role for you. Join our founding team on a journey from zero to one hundred. Ivy is just getting started, but our opportunity is de-risked by early, compelling traction and VC investment.
- Be a part of something greater than yourself – We have ambitious goals. In order to reach them, we need the best people in the right seats united by a common mission. Every day, you will be surrounded by people bringing their best to work; striving for impact. We bring the best out of each other. If this sounds like a place you want to be, check out our open positions.
- We invest in your growth – There are no politics at Ivy. Those who crave more responsibility will find it by stepping up to the plate. We encourage you to explore areas outside of your domain of expertise and gain a more intimate understanding of our product, customers, and company. Our goal is to develop the best people. Period.
- Customer focus – We are deeply focused on solving our customers’ problems with technology, by enabling them to acquire inventory, and customers, and become more efficient in their business. In every decision we make, we ask, “How does this create more value for our customers?”
- Championship team – We are a winning team, not a family, and have high expectations for performance and delivering results. We have an intense work culture and are regularly pushed out of our comfort zones.
Do the right thing – While some companies prioritize profit over people, we believe that prioritizing people IS prioritizing profit. If we do right by our customers and our employees, then the profits will come. As a result, we hold ourselves to high standards of integrity and transparency.
This is a remote opportunity. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Follow us on social media