CARMA is a global media intelligence and market research solutions provider. We work with the world’s biggest companies across a diverse range of industries. We equip PR and communications professionals with the data, insights, and context needed to make better decisions.
For us, the PR industry is one of the most exciting to work in. In our global business, you can expect a unique and diverse team where we trust, value and support each other.
With over 600 employees across five continents and 19 countries, combined with our technology and expertise, CARMA delivers what matters. We couldn’t do it without brilliant people.
We are seeking an ambitious Product Marketing Executive to join our incredible team.
Do you love working with a variety of functional teams across product, marketing, sales, and success? Product Marketing could be for you!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join our team. You would be responsible for supporting the adoption and engagement in our product by developing engaging content to support the business development process, promoting product features and supporting strategic customer and competitor research.
Product Marketing at CARMA is highly cross-functional with a big impact across the organization, sitting at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales, customer success, and executive leadership.
We work across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product to analysing the competitive landscape, driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch and, ultimately, customer expansion and growth.
This role will provide a wealth of opportunities to develop your career and is a great entry point into the exciting and varied world of product marketing.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the product team to understand and communicate new features both internally and to customers and prospects.
- Product Launches – Work with the broader marketing team to define and launch our products, connecting campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators for awareness, and new customer acquisition, while translating the value for customers.
- Understand the customer journey – Be the expert on our customers, including where they get information and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make, as well as the resources they need to drive the adoption of our product.
- Conduct market research – Support the Product Marketing Manager with carrying out customer interviews, surveys, focus groups, beta testing and more.
- Competitive intelligence – Help map the competitive landscape to allow the business to make necessary strategic decisions.
- Sales & Customer-facing teams enablement – Collaborate with the Customer Success and Sales Teams to drive internal readiness for adoption and in-market success for new and existing products.
- Drive Results – Measure and report the performance of all product marketing activity.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant role
- Excellent written and communication skills. Can translate complex ideas into clear value propositions and messaging.
- A passion for customers and the curiosity to go deep into a product
- Strong team player for cross-functional collaboration with product, marketing, and commercial teams.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- A good understanding of PR & communications will help but isn’t essential
- Experience working with a highly technical product, including the ability to get into the weeds on technical product features
- Experience editing video is a bonus
If you are looking to grow your career in a global organisation, with responsibility for a range of business-critical product marketing activities, and have what we are looking for, then please submit your CV and covering letter which outlines why you feel you would be an asset to CARMA, to [email protected]