Cobalt was founded on the belief that pentesting can be better. Our pentests start in as little as 24 hours and integrate with modern development cycles thanks to the powerful combination of a SaaS platform coupled with an exclusive community of testers known as the Cobalt Core. Accepting just 5% of applicants, the Core boasts over 400 closely vetted and highly skilled testers who jointly conduct thousands of tests each year.
Our award-winning, fully remote team is committed to helping agile businesses remediate risk quickly and innovate securely. Today, over 1,000 customers use Cobalt to run pentests on demand via Pentest as a Service, AKA PtaaS, a space which Cobalt pioneered (you could even say we wrote the book on it) and continues to lead.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in salesforce administration, plus experience working with Hubspot. This person will have an interest in learning and supporting other GTM systems such as Gong and Calendly. The Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that our salesforce and customer success tools are functioning optimally, and for providing support for additional tools as needed.
This is a Full Time, remote position based in the US.
What You’ll Do
- Administer and maintain our salesforce platform, including managing users and customizing fields, objects, and record types.
- Build and implement automation processes within a sandbox environment, and move those processes into production as needed.
- Loading and updating large data sets into salesforce using data loader or other appropriate tools
- Implement and maintain Salesforce integration with other tools like LinkedIn, Gong, and Zoominfo
- Provide supplemental support for Hubspot, including troubleshooting issues and loading lists, supporting the marketing operations team as needed.
- Provide support for additional tools, such as Gong, Salesloft, and Calendly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, and IT, to ensure that our tools and processes are aligned with business needs.
- Act as the first point of contact for salesforce and customer success support inquiries, and provide timely and effective solutions to any issues that arise.
- Gather technical requirements for major projects
- Test and ensure salesforce builds are working before moving to production
- 2+ years of experience with salesforce administration, with a strong focus on creating and managing flow automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related discipline
- Previous experience in SaaS or a high growth technology company
- Salesforce Admin 201 certified required
- Detail-oriented and able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Willing to be flexible and help where needed as business needs arise
Bonus if you Have
- Previous experience with other sales, customer success, or marketing tools such as Salesloft, Gong, Hubspot, ChurnZero
- Previous experience working with and supporting go-to-market functions including: Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
Diversity at Cobalt
With over 45 nationalities already at Cobalt (and counting) we respect and celebrate diversity! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. We support each other and are grateful for each Cobalter’s contribution to our mission — let’s make security dance!
Please apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but are still interested in the job. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry operating at the forefront of the Pentesting industry
- Work directly with experienced senior leaders with ongoing mentorship opportunities
- Earn competitive compensation and an attractive equity plan
- Save for the future with a 401(k) program (US) or pension (EU)
- Benefit from medical, dental, vision and life insurance (US) or statutory healthcare (EU)
- Leverage stipends for:
- Work-from-home equipment & wifi
- Learning & development
- Make the most of our flexible, generous paid time off, and 16-weeks of paid parental leave
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US, the UK, or Germany
Pay Range Disclosure
Cobalt is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range is $70,000 – $90,000 per year + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states and may be impacted by proximity to major metropolitan cities.