What We’re Looking For
Saltbox has an expanding suite of logistics products and services that support growing eCommerce business. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager to own story development and enable our entire team to effectively communicate the value of our products and services.
This is the first Product Marketing Manager role at Saltbox and will have a significant influence on our company and our products. The right candidate will push our thinking on effective storytelling, bring a strong point of view on our market, and have previous experience in the logistics, supply chain, or SMB eCommerce industry. This role is highly collaborative, working closely with leadership and our product, sales, and operations teams.
This position is remote.
- Deeply understand Saltbox’s customers and market through qualitative and quantitative research, and champion that research internally for cross-functional teams
- Define our understanding of the competitive landscape for our entire product suite, and clearly articulate our position in the market
- Develop product positioning and messaging that’s compelling, well-written, and built on customer research and product understanding
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy in coordination with product, sales, marketing, and operations
- Empower the sales and operations teams with value propositions, messaging, and collateral needed to engage with prospective and existing customers
- Define, analyze, and share metrics that inform the success of product launches and marketing strategies
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing
- At least 2 years of product marketing for eCommerce businesses as the customer, preferably in logistics or supply chain
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics
- Ability to clearly articulate the company’s brand, story, and business value to both internal and external audiences
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
What We Offer
Saltbox is home to a diverse group of passionate people, and we strive to do everything we can to support our team members. We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are are committed to generous benefits including:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks
Additional benefits include paid holidays, job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets, and a dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment.
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media