Online shopping has changed. Today’s eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
SamCart is one of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms built by creators for creators. We’re a company founded and run by marketers. SamCart is looking for a performance-driven Performance Marketing Manager(Acquisition) to own our digital acquisition efforts. You will take an engine that is well-funded and proven at scale, and build out a team to drive the development and growth of new and existing channels, taking us all to the next level.
The right hire will be an inspiring and diligent leader with prior experience developing acquisition strategies and managing a team at high-growth companies.
Responsibilities: Performance Marketing Manager
- Manage a high-performing team in performance marketing in a diversity of roles, including media buyers, affiliate marketing, and customer marketing
- Manage, analyze, optimize and scale current campaigns to increase user acquisition and drive revenue
- Work with your team to develop an acquisition strategy that focuses on acquiring MQL’s in SamCart’s target persona and advances them quickly through the lead lifecycle
- Research, test and implement new acquisition channels and methods that drive marketing and sales qualified leads & opportunities
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to Marketing leadership on MQLs, SQLs, trials, spend and burn and key metrics driving these data points
- Manage acquisition budget, obsessing over revenue outcomes, spend, conversion CPAs, and burn
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Sales and Customer Experience, to ensure Marketing’s needs are met, as well as meeting the needs of other departments.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience at a SaaS organization in performance marketing, growth, demand gen, or digital marketing
- Experience managing high-performing team members in a variety of roles within Marketing
- Deep and working knowledge in scaling paid digital acquisition channels, including Facebook (Meta), Search, YouTube, LinkedIn and native ad platforms.
- Experience hiring, training, measuring and incentivizing digital marketers and media buyers
- Superb persuasive and direct response writing experience for customer and prospect communications
- Strong analytical skills – must have the ability to turn data into optimizations across funnels. You’re obsessed with MQL to SQL conversion rates, CAC:LTV, ROAS, etc.
- Demonstrated experience owning large projects from start to finish
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong internal communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members across multiple departments to drive projects to completion
- Get it done attitude
Added bonus if you have experience in following areas:
- Demonstrated experience in media buying
- Experience using project management tools like Notion or ClickUp
- Strong technical skills and expertise, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft and experience building lead workflows and sales routing workflows
- Start-up experience, especially early/high growth stage SaaS companies
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do – We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
- Be Transparent – We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
- Be Human – We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
- Be an Owner – We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
- Be Creative and Commit – We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
- Be You – We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!
The US salary range for this full-time position is $90,000-$100,000. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and does not include equity or benefits.Top of Form
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media