We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Description and Expectations:
The collaborative enterprise planning market is evolving from financial planning & analysis (FP&A) and enterprise performance management (EPM) to cross-functional Extended Planning & Analysis (xP&A) and is expected to grow to €35B by 2025. SAP leads the Cloud xP&A market with solutions and capabilities that enable an end-to-end planning process and provide a holistic real-time view of strategic, financial and operational planning for our customers worldwide. The planning opportunity includes Financial, Marketing, Sales, HR, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and traditional Enterprise Profitability & Performance Management (PaPM) as well as Sustainability Planning.
Extended Planning & Analytics is one of the fastest growing Cloud business areas at SAP and is a critical part of the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). This is a customer facing role which acts as an accelerator to existing sales teams and customer opportunities and identifies new business through market or partner engagement. The role is an important leverage point for enablement, adoption, best practice development and identification of target customers & campaigns for engagement by the field.
We are seeking a strategic accelerated sales engagement executive to focus on the exciting Cloud xP&A Planning market. The successful candidate will bring strong value selling expertise to drive pipeline and sales for SAP Planning, winning net new customers and creating long term customer value.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Execute Planning GTM that drives pipeline progression & quality through systematic sales initiatives
- Create incremental pipeline via direct engagement, through the Sales field, through the ecosystem and via demand management
- Educate and enable sales & partner teams on positioning & value proposition for xP&A
- Manage the full sales cycle and interact collaboratively with BTP and LoB Specialists and SAP Industry Account Executives
- Lead compelling presentations of SAC Planning and Integrated Business Planning products, articulating the vision to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Bring strong expertise in Value Selling in the Planning market category and build strong sales best practices to incubate repeatable, structured approach for new businesses
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts
- Come with a strong “Hunter” mindset that will support our vision of LACE (Land, Adopt, Consume and Expand)
- Provide timely, accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (BTP specialists, Pre-Sales, GTM, Partners, Product Marketing, Product & Solution Management) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in selling pure cloud solutions with a strong focus on both generating new business and growing existing business
- Strong expertise in the Enterprise Planning Domain: selling Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Enterprise Performance Management to the Office of the CFO, experience in Supply Chain Planning and Workforce Planning is ideal
- Clear consultative selling experience with deep understanding of matching customers’ AS-IS Landscape into the TO-BE Landscape
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a revenue generating solution advisory or quota carrying role at a SaaS provider, with a proven record of achievement. Experience working for Cloud native SaaS companies is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the Planning ecosystem, industry, and key players
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Unwavering commitment to be successful and constantly develop your career
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 126,900 – 270,500 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.