Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
We are looking for a driven and outgoing Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d), who is ready to dive into our exciting remote journey as the team grows. You will work closely with our Revenue Operations Manager and the whole sales team and support us in identifying new customer potential across different markets. As a key part within our growing team you will contribute significantly to our long-term business growth.
What you’ll do as our Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- Gathering, extracting and validating data and deriving insights and measures for different target markets, preparing dashboards and reporting and be the internal expert on funnel analytics, revenue attribution, and ROI analysis for our marketing campaigns and acquisition strategies
- Performing in-depth market research in order to target the right customers and to stay ahead of industry trends and developments
- Identifying leads and supporting our sales team in deriving, optimizing and implementing marketing- and sales measures
- Being a go-to-person for the sales team and supporting them in the process of addressing customers, preparing relevant information for our Sales Development Representatives
- Being responsible for researching, collecting and analyzing data and ongoing CRM Data maintenance, as well as managing End-to-end optimization and governance of demand generation processes and systems
- Managing data hygiene in our marketing automation platform; responsible for the data enrichment platform on the marketing side
- Identifying new customer potential and determining target groups while using different channels
- Working closely with the sales department to ensure optimal exploitation of the marketing budget in achieving SQLs and revenue quarterly and annual goals
- You have gained a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or in a related discipline
- You have 1+ years of experience in the field of Revenue Operations or Marketing Operations – ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have experience with Project Management tools like Asana and Notion, CRMs (e.g., HubSpot), analytics tools (e.g., Google dashboards), and others (e.g., Asana, Webflow, Salesforce, Clearbit, Calendly, etc.)
- You understand the operations required to build a strong B2B lead funnel and the strategies to optimize lead conversions
- You possess an excellent understanding of performance marketing metrics and analytics (Linkedin Ads/Facebook/Paid search)
- You have experience with ABM and ABS tactics and reporting
- You have a deep understanding of ICP/ABM profiles and ability to translate lead qualification logic into efficient workflows between marketing and sales
- You are a great communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in English
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Monthly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Follow us on social media