We at Sastrify want to make our customers successful by helping them manage their SaaS tools and procure them in a fast and agile way.
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Sastrify recently achieved a significant milestone by securing a Series B funding round of $32 million. With a passion for excellence and a focus on continuous improvement, working at Sastrify is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards making our product even better.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Vice President of Finance (m/f/d) to grow our finance function. In this position, you will be rolling up your sleeves, being responsible for Strategic Financial Planning, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Budgeting, Tax & Compliance, Reporting, Controlling as well as building your own function and team. You will also be involved in fundraising, investor reporting and legal matters.
You’ll be working with Sven Lackinger, our CEO and Co-Founder.
- Strategic oversight on Sastrify’s financial progress, including planning within the Sastrify leadership team and our board of investors
- Building and leading the Finance Team incl. functions such as FP&A, controlling, accounting, investor relations etc.
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting and annual financial statements
- Driving and optimizing accounting processes, incl. group accounting for our German, Spanish and US entities
- Supporting our customer, vendor and partnership operations optimizing billing procedures to reduce manual workload and optimize working capital
- Being the contact person for legal and regulatory requests and external partners (this includes banks, tax consultants and auditors, lawyers)
- Supporting the gathering of additional financing in future financing rounds
- You have gained a university degree in the field of Business Administration, Finance, Management or a similar discipline
- You have 8+ years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Banking, or the Finance department of a start-up
- You have a proven track record of building finance procedures and functions from the start- or scale-up company to great success, including functions and people
- You are self-driven, highly structured and have a hands-on mentality
- You are a very business-analytical person and bring a strong understanding of numbers
- You have excellent knowledge in the use of Excel and ideally accounting tools (i.e. DATEV, Netsuite, chargebee etc.)
- You know how to simplify and automate where possible complex processes
- Know how to balance “keeping the big picture” and when to “dive into the details” in order to manage your function well
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in German and English
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 30+ different nationalities)
- Off-sites and Quarterly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State-of-the-art equipment (also for your home office)
- Fully remote (you can work from everywhere)
The Talent Acquisition Manager for this role is Elena Rudakova. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions!
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Sastrify is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment. We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.