As an organisation, we push the boundaries of data science, optimisation and artificial intelligence to solve the most complex problems in industry. Satalia, a Wunderman Thompson Company, is a community of individuals devoted to working on diverse and challenging projects, allowing you to flex your technical skills whilst working with a tight knit team of high performing colleagues.
Led by our founder (who is also WPP’s Chief AI Officer), Satalia’s ambition is to become a decentralised organisation of the future. Today this involves developing tools and processes to liberate and automate manual repetitive tasks, with a focus on freedom, transparency and trust. At the core of our thinking is an approach to wellbeing and inclusivity. We unpack human behaviour and unpick prejudice to ensure a safe and inviting environment. We offer true flexible working and allow our employees to find the working practice that makes them most productive. At Satalia, your opinion matters and your achievements are celebrated.
Satalia is investing massively in developing cutting edge generative AI tools for creative and marketing, including workstreams covering text, image, video, audio and research. We are building large scale, enterprise-grade solutions and serving these innovations to our clients and WPP agency partners. Joining our rapidly expanding product and engineering function, this role will be essential in enabling us to grow successfully at pace.
This role will own one of the key commercial workstreams (and budgets) in our new Generative AI programme, focused on developing the strategy and roadmap for successfully launching our technology solutions across four core product sets. This is a critical role within the programme, with responsibility for ensuring our products are well-known, understood and adopted within our agencies, partners and customers. As such, we require an experienced senior/lead Product Marketing Manager with a track record developing compelling go to market (GTM) propositions and creating effective sales enablement materials.
You will be responsible for managing launches for new and updated solutions within our product portfolio, ensuring that messaging, positioning, value propositions and content are on point and resonate with customers and internal stakeholders. You will also create, manage, maintain, and update marketing and sales enablement assets, whilst supporting sales and partner training. This will require you to operate as the link between product, marketing and commercial teams, as well as relevant agency stakeholders. It will also require the ability to effectively translate cutting edge technical concepts into concrete business value.
You will be supporting our programme leads to ensure the development of new product innovations that match customer and agency needs. This will include developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer and validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape. It will also involve working closely with the product teams, commercial leads and network agency to identify, analyse and prioritise potential new use cases for the portfolio.
This role would suit someone who has a proven track record in bringing complex technology propositions to market and who enjoys operating in the “build” phase of new product innovation. This transformative programme of work spans the entire global WPP network: it requires someone who is adept at working with a diverse range of stakeholders to cut through the noise and ensure we are on track to deliver against targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise data/AI products and working in/with marketing agencies.
It is a great time to be joining as the industry transforms itself in what we believe is a generational moment for technology and AI.
- Work closely with our product teams to shape and articulate compelling value propositions for our solutions.
- Define practical and executable GTM strategies for both external and internal channels, supporting experimentation across different commercial models as the portfolio grows.
- Create, manage and deliver an appropriate range of sales enablement materials (decks, demos, playbooks, one-pagers, presentations) to support sales/channel effectiveness.
- Develop expertise and act as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders for the products, services, and markets that we serve
- Work with the marketing team to provide content for website, collateral, public and analyst relations, events, social, customer stories, and more.
- Support the wider programme team to identify, assess and prioritise net new use cases relevant to our portfolio, including managing appropriate research exercises.
- Manage key relationships across the WPP network, ensuring that Satalia’s products are supporting our agency partners deliver market-leading value to their customers.
- Generally, foster effective collaboration, communication and outcomes across product, marketing and commercial teams to ensure we hit our key objectives and revenue targets.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 3+ years product marketing experience, with a relevant marketing/commercial background prior to entering product marketing.
- Proven track record of defining and launching successful products in highly competitive enterprise technology markets.
- Demonstrable experience working within, and creating GTM for, complex enterprise environments
- Deep expertise in supporting sales and channel partners to sell effectively, via creation of supporting written material, delivering training and compelling presentations
- Solid research capability and the ability to analyse the competitive landscape to appropriately define and position products.
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams.
- Deep interest in cutting edge technologies, and the ability to converse with both highly technical and highly commercial audiences, operating as a “translator” that converts technical expertise to business value.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in a global environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve competing priorities across products and stakeholders
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Have an understanding of generative AI, and stay up to date with the latest developments
- Experience working in (or closely with) the marketing or advertising sector
If you feel like you don’t tick all our boxes but know you’d make a fantastic Product Marketing Manager at Satalia, please do apply! We know the value of transferable skills and experiences and would love to hear about these in your cover letter. As an equal opportunity employer we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of our wider community. Please let us know at any time if you require reasonable adjustments to your interview process and feel free to let us know the pronouns you use.
- Development – focus on bringing the best out of each other;
- Benefits– enhanced pension, life assurance, income protection, private healthcare;
- Annual bonus – when Satalia does well, we all do well;
- Remote working – café, bedroom, beach – wherever works;
- Impactful projects – focus on bringing meaningful social and environmental change;
- People oriented culture – wellbeing is a priority, as is being a nice person;
- Truly flexible working hours – school pick up, volunteering, gym;
- Generous leave -27 days holiday plus bank holidays and enhanced family leave;
- Transparent and open culture – you will be heard.
Satalia is home to some of the brightest minds in AI and if you’re looking to join a company who not only values autonomy and freedom, but embraces a culture of inclusion and warmth, we’d love to hear from you. It is preferred that the product owner could work with the team in Kaunas office if needed.
We aim to respond to all applications within 2 weeks. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks this means your application has been unsuccessful.