Scale AI is looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager to join its Brand & Product Marketing team! The brand & product marketing team maintains Scale’s brand and partners with our product organization to launch products across our Federal, Data Engine, and Enterprise Generative AI Platform products.
- Support Scale’s Federal products and initiatives
- Launch and enable new products into the market with GTM materials that resonate with our target personas in the federal government
- Lead and be the driving force in advancing the GTM for your product ownership areas through positioning, messaging, and enablement
- Build compelling content for our federal and public sector customers that give them confidence throughout the buyer journey
- Become a magnet for marketing and sales intelligence to inform cross-functional teams of trends, competition, and new use cases
- Collaborate with Scale’s growth marketing, field marketing, communications, and brand design teams to develop strategies for brand awareness, perception, and loyalty to drive engagement and deliver pipeline.
Ideally you’d have:
- Eligibility for a security clearance
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, particularly to the federal government
- An understanding of the federal sector
- A basic understanding of AI/ML technology and an intuition for how to build content for government decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, storytelling, and analysis skills, with excellent business judgment
- Ability to influence at all levels, including executive, and to work across functions
- A collaborative mindset, drive to create and improve processes, and willingness to support team members on their projects as needed
- An outstanding level of attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- Security Clearance
- Experience marketing AI products or services
- Technical background or developer experience building apps or ML models
The base salary range for this full-time position in our hub locations of San Francisco or New York is $132,800 – $159,360. Compensation packages at Scale include base salary, equity, and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position, determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, interview performance, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Scale employees are also granted Stock Options that are awarded upon board of director approval. You’ll also receive benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, a learning and development stipend, and generous PTO. Additionally, this role may be eligible for additional benefits such as a commuter stipend.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.
To apply for this job please visit scale.com.