Scale is looking for a senior data analyst to join our Business Analytics team to help advance AI development. As a data analyst, you will partner with leadership and teams from across the business—from finance to operations—to help unpack ambiguous problems and build lasting, scalable analytics solutions. Your work will directly evolve how Scale operates and measures itself. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, rigorous about validating results, talented at distilling down complexity, and loves tackling and solving hard problems.
- Build scalable data assets (dashboards and underlying data models and workflows) to unlock reliable data analytics and insights to enable Business and Generative AI Product workflows
- Add contextual layer to data to enable and educate stakeholders on leveraging new data assets that you create
- Be a proactive partner to your business stakeholders and provide insights and conclusions rather than just data outputs
- Tackle business critical questions by developing hypotheses and testing and iterating on interim results
- Partner with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Business Stakeholders to develop business metrics to understand our existing financial performance and influence our financial future
Ideally You’d Have:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a highly analytical role
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Maths, Engineering)
- Expert-level proficiency in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large datasets.
- Working knowledge of Python and associated data libraries
- Proficient knowledge in using and communicating through BI tools like Tableau
- Strong communication and presentation skills to executives
- Expertise at both defining the right metrics as well as diagnosing and understanding data inconsistencies
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how organizations build and deploy AI. Our products power the world’s most advanced LLMs, generative models, and computer vision models. We are trusted by generative AI companies such as OpenAI, Meta, and Microsoft, government agencies like the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force, and enterprises including GM and Accenture. We are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an affirmative action employer and inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s Know Your Rights poster for additional information.
We comply with the United States Department of Labor’s Pay Transparency provision.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.
To apply for this job please visit scale.com.