We are seeking a highly skilled Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing automation and be experienced in working with Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoominfo, and Outreach. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing all marketing automation systems, ensuring the smooth running of our marketing campaigns, and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Manage and maintain our marketing automation systems, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoominfo, and Outreach.
- Implement and optimize marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools.
- Analyze marketing data to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track marketing performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns.
- Build and maintain a lead scoring model to improve lead quality.
- Manage the integration between our marketing automation systems and other tools, including our CRM and sales tools.
- Develop and implement best practices for data management and hygiene.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Identify areas for improvement in our marketing automation processes and systems.
Ideally you’d have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or a related field.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoominfo, and Outreach.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience working with marketing data.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The base salary range for this full-time position in our hub locations of San Francisco, New York, or Seattle is $126,400 – $151,680. Compensation packages at Scale include base salary, equity, and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position, determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, interview performance, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Scale employees are also granted Stock Options that are awarded upon board of director approval. You’ll also receive benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, a learning and development stipend, and generous PTO. Additionally, this role may be eligible for additional benefits such as a commuter stipend.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how organizations build and deploy AI. Our products power the world’s most advanced LLMs, generative models, and computer vision models. We are trusted by generative AI companies such as OpenAI, Meta, and Microsoft, government agencies like the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force, and enterprises including GM and Accenture. We are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an affirmative action employer and inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s Know Your Rights poster for additional information.
We comply with the United States Department of Labor’s Pay Transparency provision.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest and sharing with our affiliates. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants’ needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.