Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures. With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
Our journey 💡
We want all our actions and decisions to bring us closer to achieving our vision: building and scaling technologies that make sense to us, to our customers and their end users. Scaleway is the challenger nobody’s expecting.As our business scales, the customers and developers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy and value proposition. To better understand them, we’ve discovered that the best way to deliver the highest value and performance is by incorporating a well-rounded team that leverages diverse perspectives, knowledge, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
Our values 💜
- Singularity: We do it our own way.
- Community: One company, one culture
- Adventure: Level up if you dare, never stop innovating.
- Leadership: Be the leader you want to follow.
- Excellence: We want to be customers’ first choice as a cloud provider.
- RockSolid: You can always count on us!
About the job
As an Account Executive at Scaleway, you will be responsible for managing and growing key accounts within the company’s customer base. This role requires a combination of business development, account management, and technical knowledge. You will also work closely with our internal teams (Inside Sales, Customer Success, Pre-sales Architect) to ensure that all client requirements are met, and that our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
You will be at the center of growing Tech companies. You’ll be a key stakeholder at the heart of a thriving business in FSI, while discovering all aspects of the essential role of an AE, and the dynamic of a strong Revenue team. You will be trained on Cloud solutions that are at the center of our client’s strategy.
- Proven experience in a Financial Services Industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to know which elements of sales you master and which ones you don’t, but you have a clear vision for how they all work together
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent command of English and French
- Proven experience in account management, business development, or sales
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure and related technologies
- Experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other Sales tech stack
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients (Top strategist clients of Scaleway)
- Provide regular reports to management on key account activity and performance (pipeline generation, velocity, capacity to find solutions in order to contractualize complex business agreements)
- Work closely with customers to understand their business needs and provide adapted solutions
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the sales team to develop strategies to win new business
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer needs are met and to coordinate project delivery (capacity to find alternatives)
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our products and services
This position is based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France)
- Screening call – 30 min with Nathalie TOURBAY
- Manager Interview – 60 min with Simon Jamelin, KAM Team Lead
- Team Interview – Use case – 1 hour + Team Lunch or Coffee
- CSO interview – 30min with Doreen Pernel
- HR Interview – 45 min
- Offer sent – 48 hours
On average our process lasts 2-3 weeks and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Important note: if you don’t see yourself ticking all the boxes don’t hesitate to apply anyway. Don’t limit yourself to a job description, you never know!