Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures. With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
Our journey 💡
We want all our actions and decisions to bring us closer to achieving our vision: building and scaling technologies that make sense to us, to our customers and their end users. Scaleway is the challenger nobody’s expecting.As our business scales, the customers and developers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy and value proposition. To better understand them, we’ve discovered that the best way to deliver the highest value and performance is by incorporating a well-rounded team that leverages diverse perspectives, knowledge, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
Our values 💜
- Singularity: We do it our own way.
- Community: One company, one culture
- Adventure: Level up if you dare, never stop innovating.
- Leadership: Be the leader you want to follow.
- Excellence: We want to be customers’ first choice as a cloud provider.
- RockSolid: You can always count on us!
About the job
In order to accelerate our development, Scaleway is looking for a Business Development Representative with a strong knowledge of the International cloud market that can speak at a business level to English speaking prospects.
You will be working in close collaboration with the different teams of the Sales Department in order to help qualify new incoming prospects and accounts and create a pipeline for your counter peers in the Sales team.
- Understanding of the concepts of the European market, strategic independence, and the recent “cloud first” doctrine that the government is supporting
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in a sales role
- Working knowledge in SaaS/Tech/It/Infrastructure companies
- Ability to work in a team
- Eager to keep learning
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Qualify the prospect database in Salesforce
- Invite prospects to our commercial events
- Address inbound leads/accounts daily and timely (contact requests, event leads, marketing leads, new clients)
- Daily tasks include email campaigns, cold calling, Linkedin interaction, video prospecting, among others.
- Schedule appointments for Inside Sales Reps and Account Executives
- Collaborate with the extended team to process leads: Marketing, PSA, Account Executives, …
This position is based in our office in Paris (France)
- Screening call
- Manager Interview
- Team Interview with Role Play – 1 hour
- HR Interview – 45 mins
On average our process lasts 2-3 weeks and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Important note: if you don’t see yourself ticking all the boxes don’t hesitate to apply anyway. Don’t limit yourself to a job description, you never know!