Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure. Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures. With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
Our journey 💡
We want all our actions and decisions to bring us closer to achieving our vision: building and scaling technologies that make sense to us, to our customers and their end users. Scaleway is the challenger nobody’s expecting.As our business scales, the customers and developers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy and value proposition. To better understand them, we’ve discovered that the best way to deliver the highest value and performance is by incorporating a well-rounded team that leverages diverse perspectives, knowledge, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
Our values 💜
- Singularity: We do it our own way.
- Community: One company, one culture
- Adventure: Level up if you dare, never stop innovating.
- Leadership: Be the leader you want to follow.
- Excellence: We want to be customers’ first choice as a cloud provider.
- RockSolid: You can always count on us!
About the job
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. This is a strategic team within Scaleway that owns the messaging and positioning for the entire company, drives the Go-To-Market strategy for all products, and also works on accelerating product usage and revenue.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to define how we communicate the value of Scaleway platform and our various products to companies and developers. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for operationalizing Scaleway’s Go-To-Market by industry and by solution.
- Previous B2B product experience (in product marketing, consulting, product management, etc.) in the technology environment, working on product positioning, messaging, and pricing definition.
- Manage projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Good teaching skills and the ability to design and improve processes and organize them.
- Thrive in an autonomous environment; you have a problem-solving mindset to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Research-oriented and you have an analytical mindset to use data to inform both internal stakeholders as well as marketing tactics.
- Good communication skills with a track record of navigating cross-functional environments.
- Excellent storytelling and writing skills.
- Passion for technology, with a willingness to learn about Cloud and IT market.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in the management of technical products.
- Previous experience working in a Cloud Hosting provider or Software-as-a-Service environment.
- Clear understanding of Cloud products or IT infrastructure.
- French communication skills are a plus.
- Positioning & Messaging: Create industry-specific Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies and messaging by understanding product use cases and bridging customer needs with product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Go-To-Market Execution:Execute global campaigns for Pods, supporting Revenue teams in acquisition, activation, and retention campaigns, while prioritizing the creation of industry-specific solution pages.
- Sales Enablement: Empower the sales team to present Scaleway’s value proposition, develop sales support materials, and provide guidance to optimize sales efficiency.
- Market Intelligence:Provide market insights, identify and build GTM strategies for target markets, and stay updated on competition and market trends for effective product positioning.
- Product Portfolio Management: Maintain a close connection with the product team, for a designated list of products, and stay informed about updates, improvements, and innovations within your product scope to ensure accurate and up-to-date marketing efforts.
- Ensure Product Launch: Develop product messaging and positioning based on technical information, personas, and use cases, creating communication messages to support the launch of new features and key products on a quarterly basis.
- Performance report: Monitor and report on the performance of products within the covered Solutions scope, and provide regular contextualized reporting on the performance of the acquisition funnel and sales for the Pods you are associated with.
This position is based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France)
- Screening call (30 mins) with Sonia Jagourel
- Manager Interview (45 mins) with either Thomas Gatignon, Lead PMM IaaS or Laure Piekielko, Head of Product Marketing.
- Take Home Assignment
- Discovery call (45 mins) with team members you’ll work the closest to: a Product Manager from our product team and a teammate from the PMM team.
- HR Interview – 45 mins.
- Meet the whole team: join us for lunch in Paris, Lille, or virtually.
- Offer sent.
On average our process lasts 2-3 weeks and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Important note: if you don’t see yourself ticking all the boxes don’t hesitate to apply anyway. Don’t limit yourself to a job description, you never know!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.