Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity.
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces – where we can see our own screens at play.
The purpose of the Sales Development Representative role is to create top of funnel opportunities and have thought provoking conversations with our ideal customer profiles where you can identify their pain points and how ScreenClouds products can solve them. Success is measured by how many qualified meetings you can book for our Account Executives.
- Research, identify, and prospect for new customers
- Outreach via multiple channels (cold call, email, Video, LinkedIn Sales Nav) to get in touch with our ICPs
- Identify pain points at our ICPs and present ScreenClouds products
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Setup quality meetings for our Account Executives
- Achieve KPIs’ and maintain the appropriate level of activity
- Be a proactive member of a fast-paced sales team and an international scale-up environment with ambitious goals
- Knowledge of Sales tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach, SFDC, Chorus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- A strong can-do attitude and approach
- Coachability; you seek out and respond positively to feedback and are committed to learning and personal development
- A customer focus and commitment to ensuring customer success
- A good team player!
- Our sales team are a supportive department committed to helping and enabling each other
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Previous experience as a high performing SDR
- Selling into different verticals/industries
- Knowledge of Google Suite, SFDC, Outreach, and Chorus.ai is a plus
Interview Process and Experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At ScreenCloud, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process.
If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point – they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie – to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don’t love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn’t an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can’t do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you’d love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you’re looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We’re always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.
FIND OUT MORE
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud – Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
- Unlimited annual leave
- Hybrid-friendly working
- Working from home fund
- Flexible working hours
- Commuter benefits
- Consumer discounts
- Enhanced parental leave
- Personal development fund
- Private medical insurance (including dental and vision)
- Disability insurance (including life insurance, short-term & long-term disability cover)
- Employee assistance programme