Scuba Analytics is a Customer Intelligence Platform built to enrich, activate, and accelerate first-party, and fast data, to maximize CDPs and enable brands to create hyper-personalized messaging at scale–with 100% data control within their private cloud. Our unique approach was originated by early Facebook team members who found that the best commercial tools were not powerful enough to support real-time exploration of billions of daily user actions and interactions. With Scuba Analytics, the entire organization can stop guessing and start knowing how and why customers are acting, interacting and transacting with their products and services, in real time and throughout all time.
Scuba is building more than a team; we are building an organization that is empowered to change the way business is done. We are looking for people who want to make an impact across the organization, try new ideas, fail fast and celebrate victories while improving the lives of our clients and growing their own careers.
About the role:
We are looking for a well established sales professional to join us as a strategic account executive for the EMEA region. Based in the UK, this role will focus primarily on new logo acquisition throughout EMEA, and responsible for the full sales cycle including prospecting, strategic outreach, setting meetings, and coordination of resources throughout the sales cycle, pricing and negotiation process. The successful candidate possesses a strong business acumen, ability to build a strong pipeline, accurately forecast and close business, and has strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish trusted relationships with customer contacts up and down the org chart
- Identify target prospects and actively pursue them until they are customers
- Think Big
- Follow MEDDPICC framework through sales cycle
- Coordinate Go-to-Market teams throughout the sales cycle including Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services and Partners
- Initiate, negotiate and close new and expansion contracts with customers
- Quarterback customer issues including billing, legal, security and enablement
- You will prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- You will monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on customer’s business needs and use cases
- Become the customer’s advocate inside Scuba to ensure enablement occurs, issues are addressed, customer satisfaction is high and customers continue to expand their usage.
What you bring:
- Several years of solutions selling experience, ideally within the data analytics, BI or data warehouse industry – points for an emphasis on privacy.
- Consultative selling experience – understanding business problems with the ability to apply technology solutions
- Sell based on solution value as opposed to features and functionality
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities at various stages of the buying process – MEDDPICC experience a plus
- Experience working for large software vendors as well as start-ups
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some travel required – YES, we’re starting to travel again!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with an incredibly smart, dedicated team who will encourage you to be your authentic self, and to grow with us
- Very compelling compensation plan including base + OTE + equity
- The opportunity to grow your career. Scuba is going to double in size each of the next few years and we need a team who can deliver with excellence in their current role, and a desire to expand their responsibilities as the company grows
- Strong and growing brand recognition in the industry
- A robust Go To Market organization including Marketing and Demand Generation to fill the top of funnel, Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Support Desk to help drive sales forward and support customers long term.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media