Seamless.AI is seeking an experienced Director of Influencer Marketing and Community to lead our engagement channels around influencers, community (customers and fans) and affiliate marketing. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building profitable relationships with partners and generating millions in sales through affiliate, channel, and influencer marketing.
We are looking for an experienced individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is capable of pivoting priorities quickly, well organized, and has grown an affiliate/channel/community marketing program to seven figures. This role will help shape our community of over 500,000+ users and run programs designed to incentivize the promotion of Seamless.AI.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will partner closely with cross-functional internal teams.
- Grow our affiliate and partner program to generate millions in sales within the first year
- Build community and relationships with affiliates, influencers, customers and prospects
- Develop and implement strategies to drive referral/partner acquisition, conversion and efficiency via affiliate marketing programs
- Drive recruitment and business development efforts to identify and establish relationships with new affiliate partners
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams
- Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend
- Develop robust test & learning plans to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies, based on data & analytical insights
- Own, build, and manage direct relationships with top partners
- Create offers and bonuses for all affiliates to stay motivated and excited to promote
- Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote the #1 Contact List Building Tool that all sales professionals need to 10X their sales!
- Proven experience in building community, affiliate and influencer marketing, with a track record of generating 7-figures+ in sales
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives
- Experience in working with large user bases (500k+)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of affiliate space and how to optimize partnerships to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers
- Must have a proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of digital marketing and affiliate/channel/influencer experience
- Strong and loyal following on LinkedIn and the sales community
- Proven track record of generating influencer, affiliate and channel revenue – preferably at least $1 million in revenue
- Previous experience building and managing profitable affiliate and partnership programs
- Specific knowledge and experience working with Sales influencers strongly preferred
- Experience using an affiliate platform, like Partnerstack, strongly desired
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world’s best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.