Searchspring provides ecommerce retailers with the industry leading software platform for site search, product merchandising, and personalization. With offices in San Antonio, Denver, Colorado Springs, Portland, Toronto, and remote across the globe, Searchspring employees are dedicated to fostering an environment that enables everyone to thrive, both personally and professionally, and feel supported, engaged, and valued, every step of the way.
Backed by a growth equity firm with extensive resources and expertise in helping software and technology companies navigate transformational growth, Searchspring helps our customers, like PuraVida, Fabletics, SKIMS, West Elm, Specialized, and RipCurl increase cart size, conversion, and repeat customers. Join us as we change the way the world shops online and achieve our mission to deliver the ultimate shopper experience.
What You’ll Do
FULLY REMOTE POSITION
This is a dual business development role handling both inbound leads, and prospecting outbound to the market. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) who is personable, likes to research and open up opportunities. This position will play a crucial role in Searchspring’s company growth and also will serve as a springboard to a career in technology sales.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) it will be your responsibility to maintain time-to-first-contact (TTFC) and total inbound lead coverage. When the lead queue is handled, the role is also responsible for actively prospecting outbound for new leads and executing targeted sales campaigns from sources such as Marketing. The BDR is typically the first interaction our prospects have with Searchspring, so it is imperative to create an amazing experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. This is a numbers driven position.
You will have monthly goals for average calls per day, emails and Drift videos sent per day, and qualified opportunities per month (~10). Bonuses will be awarded based on both individual performance and the total performance of the US sales unit.
How You Will Succeed
- Inbound lead queue management adhering to total lead coverage and time-to-first-contact (TTFC)
- Work with Head of Growth & Demand Generation to develop lists of target prospects in Searchspring’s core market to drive new opportunities
- Research and verify existing sales prospects via LinkedIn, Etailinsights, SimilarWeb, SimilarTech, Retail Blogs, Store Leads, Uplead and Google.
- Utilize all tools necessary to schedule meetings between key target prospects and Account Executives
- Manage, track, and report activities in Salesforce CRM along with Outreach Sales Automation tool.
- Strategic outbound prospecting
- Qualify leads with the goal of determining if the prospect fits the Searchspring ICP
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Searchspring products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What We’re Looking For
- Positive attitude, killer work ethic, and be highly self-motivated
- Knock down doors attitude and strong phone etiquette
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience required
- You are a savvy Internet user and know how to perform extensive research using LinkedIn, Google and other online tools
- 1-2 Years of experience as an BDR/SDR or comparable sales role in B2B SaaS business
- Willingness to embrace change, growth, and the fun of a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and drive to turn every conversation into a sale
- Knowledge of email marketing, social media, and e-commerce
- Experience with Excel
Benefits and Company Perks
- Open PTO
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, accident insurance, legal services, and pet insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- $1000 Continuing education stipend
- $500 Charitable donation matching
- Flexible work environment. Work from one of our offices, hybrid, or remote.
Searchspring is an equal-opportunity employer and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We strongly believe that diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential in cultivating an inclusive culture and building an innovative, successful organization. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. If you require accommodation during the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.