Searchspring provides ecommerce retailers with the industry leading software platform for site search, product merchandising, and personalization. With offices in San Antonio, Denver, Colorado Springs, Portland, Toronto, and remote across the globe, Searchspring employees are dedicated to fostering an environment that enables everyone to thrive, both personally and professionally, and feel supported, engaged, and valued, every step of the way.
Backed by a growth equity firm with extensive resources and expertise in helping software and technology companies navigate transformational growth, Searchspring helps our customers, like PuraVida, Fabletics, SKIMS, West Elm, Specialized, and RipCurl increase cart size, conversion, and repeat customers. Join us as we enable ecommerce with powerful, unique, proven product discovery and shopping experiences.
Who You Are
- Have experience being involved with complex technology projects (ecommerce website launches, software integration projects, data feed management, etc.)
- Are a true self-starter who is able to achieve great results without constant oversight.
- Strive to provide best in class customer support and are known for going above and beyond for your customers.
- Have experience in ecommerce merchandising and/or search.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Customer Success Team Lead, you will support our fast growing base of leading and emerging ecommerce customers. As a highly motivated Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience for our search, merchandising and personalization solutions.
This role includes responsibilities for all Customer Success activities (e.g. on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g. renewals, up-sell, etc.). You will work with a close knit team who will be able to help guide and teach you as you learn the ropes.
This position is a hybrid role, working 2-3 days each week out of our San Antonio office.
How You’ll Succeed
- Manage key relationships with current Searchspring customers to drive product adoption, optimization, and uncover opportunities for an improved user experience.
- Drive retention and growth with current Searchspring customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Searchspring advocates (testimonials, case studies, G2 crowd reviews).
- Manage customer onboarding of new customers, training of end-users, and post-live support to ensure they are using Searchspring to the fullest extent.
- Collaborate with the technical support and implementations team to configure our implementation per customers; requirements and troubleshoot issues raised by customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input for product enhancements, marketing, and sales process.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role in a SaaS business. Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Top performer, highly motivated, results-orientated, with experience of overachievement
- Ability to grow strong relationships with customers and partners
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient and able to have challenging conversations and overcome roadblocks when required
- Energy, passion and a great attitude is a must
- Located near our offices in San Antonio or Denver highly preferred
Benefits and Company Perks
- Open PTO
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, accident insurance, legal services, and pet insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Continuing education stipend
- Charitable donation matching
Base annual salary ranges from $50,000-$80,000. Additional variable compensation is based on individual and team performance.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skills, experience, and specific work location.
Searchspring is an equal-opportunity employer and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We strongly believe that diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are essential in cultivating an inclusive culture and building an innovative, successful organization. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status. If you require accommodation during the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.