Seesaw is an ed-tech company that opens the window to learning, allowing the brilliance and uniqueness of every elementary student to shine through to teachers and families. More than 10 million people across 150+ countries use our all-in-one education platform monthly.
Historically, families had little insight into what their children were learning in school, and students had to demonstrate their skills in a one-size-fits-all way that failed to capture the depth of their knowledge. Since 2013, Seesaw has paved a new way for learning by enabling families to participate in their children’s education. Our platform generates a powerful learning loop that connects teachers, families, and students, thus creating an environment where every student can thrive.
Seesaw’s mission is to create an experience where students are inspired to be their best. We all deeply value education and come to work knowing that what we do today enables future generations. Seesawers take pride in knowing that our work makes the learning experience better and more accessible to all.
You will manage the assessment, consolidation and refinement of our sales content, methodology, training and onboarding program. You will work with sales, marketing, RevOps, customer success and product teams to ensure that all sales enablement materials are aligned with Seesaw goals, strategy and messaging.
You will work closely with sales, marketing, revops, customer success and product teams to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team.
- Assess the current sales content and consolidate to ensure accuracy and relevance to the Seesaw sales process
- Refine and implement, in coordination with sales management, a sales methodology to drive consistent, scalable results across the sales team
- Develop a scalable onboarding program to ensure that new sales hires are equipped with the skills, tools, and resources needed to be successful in their roles and territories and
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop sales enablement materials such as presentations, case studies, sales playbooks, battle cards, and training materials
- Develop a data driven approach to review sales performance and partner with sales managers on effectiveness and increase and drive winning
- Work with sales leadership to identify sales enablement needs based on goals
- Improve adoption of sales enablement programs by working with sales managers and sales reps to ensure they have the tools they need to be successful
- Measure the effectiveness of sales enablement plans and iterate to improve results
- 5-7 years experience in sales with 3+ years experience sales enablement, sales training, or sales operations
- Project management skills to prioritize and lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Collaboration skills to build relationships with team members at all levels
- Ability to message effectively up and down the org – to account executives operating in the field to the executive team operating the business
- Analytical skills to analyze data to guide insights and make decisions
- Experience with content management systems, sales enablement tools, and learning management systems
- Familiarity with sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, Challenger, etc
Compensation & Benefits:
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Seesaw. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Seesawers. It is our expectation that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Seesaw will land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
The hiring salary range for this position is: $115,000 – $150,000
In this role, you are eligible for commissions. This is an Exempt position.
Benefits include: Medical/Dental + Orthodontics/Vision Coverage, 401k Match, Flexible Paid Time Off, Mindfulness First Fridays, Monthly Technology Stipend, Home Office Setup Stipend, Professional Development Stipend, Paid Parental Leave, Charitable Donation Matching, Volunteer Days.
Seesaw cares about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users. We prioritize work-life balance and actually walk the walk — we care a lot about our work, but care more about our employee’s well-being. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have a flexible vacation policy that people actually use.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Seesaw is committed to protecting your personal data. Learn more about the personal information we collect, how we use it, and how to exercise your rights here: U.S. Privacy Notice.