Please be aware we have noticed an increase in hiring scams potentially targeting Seismic candidates. Read our full statement on our Career’s page.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, Australia and China.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, you’ll be leading our Enterprise and Mid-market Sales teams for Asia Pacific
Seismic’s sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
We’re excited to share this opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced sales leader to join our team. As the RVP, Sales, you will have the chance to drive revenue through new customer acquisition, building and inspiring a team of experienced sales executives, and developing a deep understanding of our product, technology, and competitive landscape. You’ll also have the opportunity to build excellent working relationships with key business leaders, colleagues, and prospects while providing market feedback to our Product team. If you have a strong background in software or SaaS sales leadership, a keen understanding of the SaaS model, and a desire to develop and mentor a team, we encourage you to apply.
What you will be doing:
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition and expansion of the, already considerable, install base of clients, meeting or exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor experienced sales executives to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as ability to function effectively as a team
- Build a culture of accountability and urgency by transparently leveraging metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviors
- Develop a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Support and assist sales executives with all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts
- Identify topics and partner with sales trainer to plan product and competitive training sessions
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities
- Partner with Customer Success to provide new customers a seamless onboarding experience
- Creatively identify and help drive new programs to improve the sales organization
What you bring to the team:
- 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience
- Strong software or SaaS sales leadership
- Keen understanding of the SaaS model, content, and/or cloud technologies
- Proven history of leading teams to achieve quotas and objectives within a complex client acquisition driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space
- Strong desire and understanding of how to develop people in a supportive, accountable environment and inspire them to give 100% effort and perform at levels higher than they imagined they could achieve
- Excellent coaching skills and sales methodology knowledge allowing you and your team to skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Both domestic and international travel will be required
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ Paid time off, paid company holidays, end of year company shutdown
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Mental health + Employee Assistance Programs w/ free counseling session
- Technology stipend
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.