Send is a rapidly growing InsurTech company founded in London in 2017. Our Founders share a vision to reshape and enhance the processes of commercial insurers by bringing together advanced technology and deep expertise. Fast forward to 2023 and we have implemented our Underwriting Workbench solution in some of the largest and most reputable insurers across North America, Europe and the Middle East.
(This role is available in: London, United Kingdom / Scotland, Edinburgh / Cardiff, Wales)
In 2022 we were recognised by Insurance Times as the Technology Innovation of the Year for Underwriting at the Tech & Innovation Awards, and were selected as 1 of 14 international scale-up businesses (out of 1,150!) for the PwC Scale InsurTech programme.
The best bit though? We’re just getting started!
We now have over 70 team members operating across the UK, US, Poland and India. Our working environment nurtures inspiring ideas and thrives on diverse perspectives, both of which provide the capabilities and ultimately the digital solutions needed to tackle our biggest challenges. We’re making early and consistent investments in our culture and employee experience with a clear roadmap of initiatives to support learning and growth, develop our future leadership capability, build an exceptional recruitment and onboarding experience, deliver environmental and social good, and provide meaningful and transparent reward and benefits.
We operate on a remote-first basis and have an office in London near Monument station. We believe choice is the future of work and trust our team will find a work arrangement that works best for them.
From 2017 to 2022, we bootstrapped our growth journey into a profitable and secure company. In November 2022, following a year where we tripled in size and experienced 175% ARR growth, we secured Series A funding of £9M to accelerate our expansion plans in the UK and US.
As a Revenue Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for building a foundation of excellence by reinforcing revenue strategy with metrics, infrastructure, data analysis, sales and marketing processes, and best practices. You’ll be the first RevOps hire at Send so will be very hands-on. This role reports to Sarah Sutton, Chief Marketing Officer.
You will help the sales team to maximise their sales pipeline and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You will be the partner of sales team members and the leadership team in forecasting, territory planning and management, and ways to improve the scale of our sales organisation.
You will partner with the marketing team to optimise campaign execution and segmentation, execute targeted marketing automation campaigns, formalise consistent campaign tracking, develop and launch Account Based Marketing (ABM) tactics for key companies. You will take an analytical approach by finding solutions to maximise engagement, retention, data cleanliness and reporting.
You will help the customer success team by creating meaningful metrics for the ‘land and expand’ customer journey. You will help unify revenue teams (sales, marketing and customer success) by putting the customer at the centre of RevOps decisions.
- Identifying and implementing tools and systems to effectively manage revenue operations processes, including data collection, analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- Managing relevant metrics, such as Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Lifetime Value (LTV), and Cost Per Lead (CPL) to help identify areas for improvement and track overall team performance.
- Using financial dashboards, reporting tools, and other analytics software to gain insights into performance and identify trends or patterns that could impact revenue generation.
- Establishing best practices for RevOps, including forecasting, pricing optimisation strategies and automation processes
- Optimise our Hubspot instance for data-driven decision making, campaign delivery and pipeline management.
- Implement email marketing best practices to segment and optimise campaigns. Be responsible for managing campaign and sequence effectiveness.
- Help solve key challenges like attribution, lead routing and follow up SLAs, program automation, data accuracy, sales funnel analysis and forecasting.
- Assist demand gen teams with campaign set up and consistent tracking to generate metrics on lead, pipeline, revenue generation, and cost of acquisition.
- Be responsible for data hygiene in CRM. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Develop a key understanding of the customer journey to make improvement and help deliver sales and marketing campaigns at each stage.
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue.
- Demonstrable experience as a sales and/or marketing operations analyst within a B2B SaaS organisation
- A track record of using data-driven insights to identify improvement opportunities. You understand the power of storytelling through data and how to influence decisions.
- Exposure and knowledge of an enterprise sales cycle, knowing ways to improve each stage of the funnel and through customer retention
- An eye for detail and making sure the small things are done right. Our success must be tracked so we look for diligence in setting standards and processes for our data.
- Demonstrable administration experience working with a CRM, and bonus points if you’re a HubSpot whisperer!
- A passion for revenue tooling across the marketing, sales and customer success tech stack.
- You’re excited by a role with autonomy to find creative solutions to problems and roll up your sleeves, whilst still being part of a passionate and driven revenue team.
- An eye for prioritisation and focus, able to assess the landscape and hone in on the largest impact initiatives
- You love asking ‘Why?’ and seeking to get under the skin of a problem.
- An active growth mindset and excited by the opportunity to join as our first RevOps team member
Life at Send
- Salary Range: £60,000 – £65,000 p.a.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, optical, mental health and therapies cover through AXA Health
- Life insurance at 4x salary up to the age of 70
- Income protection at 75% of salary for 36 months
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme at 4% employee / 8% employer contributions
- 25 days annual holiday
- Remote-first environment – We have an office near Monument station in London and we support fully-remote, hybrid and office arrangements.
- £500 learning budget and access to Learnerbly
- Access to free, confidential therapy through Spill.
- Access to employee discounts and vouchers through Perkbox
- Volunteering leave and company volunteering events