As a Product Marketing Manager at Sendbird, your objective is to help the company expand into new in-app messaging use cases related to marketing activities – think notifications, personalized offers, promotions, and the surrounding technology ecosystem. Success is measured by the volume of quality leads and, ultimately, the revenue we are able to book stemming from these use cases.
You will be leaned on as the subject matter expert for a go-to-market (GTM) play — market size, target persona, positioning & messaging, product & solutions mapping, asset creation, channel plan, partnerships, etc. If you are a strategic marketer motivated by the ability to quarterback a sales & marketing play, this role is for you.
What you’ll do
- Own and drive a use case expansion strategy at the company
- Craft GTM strategy, informed by quantitative and qualitative insights, then deploy through the global sales & marketing teams
- Partner with the demand gen and content teams to build campaign plans, assets, and pipeline
- Partner with account executives to close deals by iterating and refining sales plays
- Partner with product management to package relevant releases into the GTM play you own
- Shape our ideal customer profile based on learnings to improve deal efficiency
- Run program and product launches
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about Sendbird’s mission of building connections in a digital world
- You’re entrepreneurial and like projects that draw on your diverse marketing skillset
- You strive to be the voice of the customer, and you enjoy asking the right questions just as much as coming up with the solutions
- You’re collaborative, and can put your ego aside in order to reach the business objective
- You’re growth-driven, and get excited about winning deals
- You see opportunity in a fast-paced, innovative environment where we lead the market
What you bring:
- 6+ years in SaaS/PaaS product marketing, experience with chat or APIs a plus
- Demonstrated success in marketing or selling to product management or marketing leaders
- Adept at framing, positioning & messaging, and orchestrating go-to-market
- Effective at managing cross-functional projects
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our US benefits include (but are not limited to)
- 20 days PTO, 12 paid US company holidays, 5 sick days, 2 volunteer days, plus a rest/rejuvenation and birthday day off
- Company subsidized medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Parental leave
- Life and disability insurance
- Be Your Best Self: An annual stipend of $3,500 (prorated by start date) for expenses ranging from professional development classes and training, to personality assessments, gym memberships, books, fitness classes, mental health services and massages
What diversity and inclusion mean to us
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate and the best employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and skillsets. Sendbird is a place where everyone can learn and grow. We respect, promote, and encourage diversity for equal employment opportunities and encourage you to apply if this role excites you.
At Sendbird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world with a mission to build connections in a digital world. Conversations have always been the way people build relationships and get things done and our goal is to put the power of conversations in the hands of every developer and brand by making apps more social through chat, voice and video.
Sendbird is rapidly growing unicorn start-up headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, London, Seoul, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M with a $1 Billion+ valuation from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
We will ask each Sendbirdian to follow the guidelines in place for their location regarding gathering, masking, vaccination, and testing. For our San Mateo headquarters you can find current local guidelines here.
Follow us on social media