We’re seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will develop the overall lifecycle communications strategy to nurture and increase prospect engagement across the full buyer journey. You will be focused on personalized content and program activation through the database by leveraging email, retargeting, digital advertising, intent, gifting and other relevant channels.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee, develop, and manage lifecycle marketing journeys and automated campaigns to engage and optimize conversions throughout the funnel
- Work with email operations and agency partners to maintain email automation methodologies such as triggers, attributes, segmentation, and list hygiene
- Analyze all aspects of the buying journey, leveraging insights to develop a strategic roadmap and execute campaigns with a focus on segmentation and content, web and digital personalization
- Work closely with sales to collaborate on pipeline acceleration and win-back campaigns
- Consistently measure, report, and educate the leadership and cross-functional teams of campaign performance, adjusting strategy and as needed
What You’ll Bring
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant growth, lifecycle, or marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies
- Experience with CRM, Email Automation and ABM Platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense or similar)
- Strategic and analytical thinker, comfortable using platforms like Google Analytics and Tableau
- Bonus points: Marketo certified and/or experience using a corporate gifting platform
How You Work
- You are strategic – you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the buying journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework including email, in-app notifications and events
- You are a strong communicator, can coordinate between multiple teams and stakeholders and leadership
- You are process and data oriented and seek to drive scale, understand and replicate success and consistently re-evaluate and iterate on existing programs
- You are creative and not afraid to have fun – we work with a really unique product that allows for lively and inspired campaigns
- You can create compelling and personalized content and nurture programs that can be used throughout prospecting programs
- You can multitask and prioritize among a lot of competing projects and initiatives
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and are looking to carve out your own career path at a fast growth company
How we work:
- We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
- We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
- We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
- Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
- You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
- We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media