The Senior Marketing Operations Manager is a critical role that brings together campaign execution and marketing technology. You will have a dual mandate of helping launch campaigns as well as troubleshooting, documenting, and optimizing key marketing systems and processes. This role will be partnering with internal stakeholders from Sales, Demand Generation, and Branding to optimize the go-to-market engine to generate demand and build pipeline at scale. You will help build the technology foundation that enables marketing and sales teams to align on the same goals and maximize output for qualified leads and opportunities creation.
The Sr. Marketing Operations Manager possesses a strong technical expertise with an understanding of working with large data sets, multiple integrations, and tying it all together. You like to build and tinker to improve existing processes. You will be a campaign expert with an affinity towards operational excellence and a problem solver that enjoys tackling big rocks as our business rapidly grows.
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and launching in Marketo
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Increase Demand Center ROI by leveraging your campaign and MarTech expertise to drive efficient and scalable resource utilization
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps. Supporting sales, marketing, partner and international eco-systems
- Strong understanding of using reporting tools for pipeline, campaign attribution and other campaign reporting. Experience with building reporting tools such as; Tableau, Snowflake, and others
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Collaborate with demand gen team to forecast demand and ensure there is adequate demand center capacity
- Own the Marketing Operations Request process for prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Marketo and SFDC
- Implement and maintain campaign playbook that defines how to run campaigns, outlines SLAs and is the go-to resource for all team members
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues Data-driven, and a continued learner, researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations, Demand Generations, and/or Marketing Systems/Technology
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce. Expert knowledge of Marketo is required
- +5 year using excel, google sheets, task management tools, and integration software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a focus on leveraging data to optimize campaign performance and systems efficiency for opportunity creation
How We work
- We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
- We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
- We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
- Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
- You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
- We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.