Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
This role can be based in London, Dublin, or Amsterdam.
Reddit is seeking an experienced Manager on the Revenue Strategy & Operations (RSO) team to lead a group of RSO Business Partners, help build global mid-market and SMB advertising strategies, and scale the sales organization through the next several stages of growth.
- Build a high-performance global team of Business Partners as trusted partners aligned to the global mid-market and SMB sales teams.
- Collaborate with a wide network of Sales leaders and XFN partners to drive business results, including sales finance, sales tooling, measurement, creative, marketing, etc.
- Drive strategic planning efforts for mid-market and SMB business based on first and third party market data, including client segmentation, go-to-market service model, vertical/ horizontal playbook, international expansion, resource investments, operating business plans with KPIs, etc.
- Drive operational excellence of both the internal Reddit team and SMB vendor teams through thoughtful design to scale
- Design and coordinate sales programs that enable sales leaders to better operate their teams with focus, resulting in quantifiable business outcomes (e.g., more hours with client, better forecasting of revenue, better adoptions of solutions)
- Direct deep analytical insights at various level to inform accurate Sales forecasting and timely leadership decisions, either on regular cadence (e.g., revenue calls, quarterly reviews) or through ad hoc projects
- Define and own rhythm of the business with clear process and policy guidance and continuously optimize with iterations, in partnership with RSO central partners
- Propose and advocate tooling and dashboard improvements required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, for example but not limited to, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Sales Chief of Staff, Consultant with relevant domain focus
- 3+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience in the online marketing and advertising industry; Direct experience in North America or EMEA market will be a plus; Experience with SMB business will be a plus
- Superb stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven ability of building strategy and converting into action in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional analytical and problems-solving ability
- Attention to operational rigor and details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and adapting to changes
- Excellent prioritization skills in a fast-moving environment
- Retirement Savings plan with matching contributions
- Private Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Family Support
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Global Wellness Day
Follow us on social media