We’re GeoComply! We’re a market-leading, hyper-growth technology provider with teams across five countries and three continents with a global customer base. And we have no plans to slow down.
Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a tech “Unicorn,” we’re revolutionizing how people and businesses use the internet to instill confidence in every online interaction. Trusted by leading brands and regulators for the past ten years, our geolocation solutions are installed on over 400 million devices and analyze over 10 billion transactions a year.
At the heart of it all is the people – we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees and partners, and providing for the needs of our customers.
We seek a Senior Marketing Manager to build awareness and adoption of GeoComply’s security, fraud detection, and fraud prevention technology solutions, primarily across our North America and International gaming vertical.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be part of our unfolding story, implementing comprehensive go-to-market plans and high-impact marketing campaigns that move our business forward and drive revenue growth.
This highly collaborative role, reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, requires excellent interpersonal skills and the unique ability and creativity to translate raw information into tangible value.
Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact. This is a high-impact, strategic role with room for exponential growth. You’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, driven by results. We think this role will speak to you if you have been part of a marketing team in a start-up or fast-growing tech company. You are known for being organized and resourceful and have a track record of successfully managing and moving forward with marketing projects and campaigns. You are a collaborator at heart and adept at working asynchronously with global teams. Your passion for customer-centricity and connecting the dots between marketing execution and revenue operations will shine.
Our ideal candidate will be hungry not just to play a part in building a market-leading business but also possess the capabilities and drive to lead processes for our ambitious growth plans. This person is ideally located in one of GeoComply’s primary North American hubs (Vancouver, Las Vegas, Montreal, and New York City), but we will also consider excellent remote candidates.
- Define Go-To-Market strategy for industry verticals, leading strategic launch planning for a range of products and services
- Articulate market/opportunity sizing, target audience, competitive landscape, critical challenges, GTM strategies, product value proposition, and key messaging
- Work with Product Marketing to translate product strategy, roadmap, releases, and features and functions into value propositions, and ensure the value proposition and messaging of core technology highlights industry-specific opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with all internal teams – Account Managers, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Training, Government Relations, etc. – to prioritize the needs of the business and ensure they are supported
- Work closely with stakeholders to align on large-scale tradeshow and event objectives and own end-to-end project management and execution including logistics, staff management, booth production, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, content and post mortem
- Develop a strategic content plan and roadmap, define what content is required to target various personas at each stage of the funnel, and work with the Demand Gen team to ensure those pieces are optimized to drive leads into the pipeline
- Develop a comprehensive sales enablement toolkit, including competitive positioning materials, white papers, case studies, presentations, web content, and webinars, to empower Business Development and Sales teams to exceed revenue targets
- Define the competitive landscape and track key competitors to analyze and evaluate solution positioning. Identify market opportunities and make recommendations to the leadership team
- Manage all contracts, vendors, and sponsorships and ensure all activities are aligned with the overall marketing budget. This includes tracking, monitoring, and approving all marketing expenses relative to budget allowance
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and identify opportunities and actions to iterate and improve campaign performance and impact while showcasing the value of marketing programs to GeoComply’s executive team through powerful analytics and storytelling
Who You Are
- Have 8+ years of experience leading, designing, and implementing marketing programs.
- Hold a University degree in Liberal Arts, Communications, Marketing, or another related field.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing the go-to-market strategy for highly technical products across various business verticals.
- Are eager, clever, ambitious, and deeply curious about the newest ideas, trends, and industry developments.
- Have a track record of supporting innovative and impactful business decisions and partnerships.
- Have strong business acumen, sound and independent judgment and reasoning. Think and act strategically; grasp complex ideas and issues.
- Are diplomatic and able to engage, communicate and influence a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Have exceptional communication and storytelling skills, both verbal and written. Are an active listener, adept at understanding competing agendas, building consensus, and rapidly moving issues forward in a constructive manner.
- Are highly adaptable and agile; energize and alert others to the need for changes while taking responsibility for designing or adapting to new ways of doing things within a dynamic environment.
- Have passion, hunger, drive, and the ability to regularly handle a high volume of work along with tight deadlines.
- If you have experience working in high-growth tech companies.
- If you have experience in regulated industries, including gaming and financial services.
Joining the GeoComply team means you’ll be part of an award-winning company to work, learn and grow. We are fast-paced, high-impact, and have a can-do team culture.
To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, and earn the trust of the organization.
Here’s why we think you’d love working with us.
We’re working towards something big
We’ve built a reputation as the global market leader for geolocation compliance solutions for over 10 years. We’re trusted by customers from all over the world, and the next few years will be particularly exciting as we continue to scale across new markets.
Our values aren’t just a buzzword
Our values are the foundation for what we as a company care about most. They signify the commitment we make to each other around how we act and what we stand for. They are our north star as we work together to build a company we’re all proud to be a part of. Learn more, here.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are
In collaboration with our team and external partners, we promote DEI in our recruitment and hiring practices; scholarships and financial aid; training and mentorship programs; employee benefits, and more.
Learning is at the heart of our employee experience
At GeoComply, we foster an environment that empowers every employee to gain the knowledge and abilities needed to perform at their very best and help our organization grow. From a professional development budget to local training opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and more, we are continually investing in employee career growth and development.
We believe in being a force for good
We profoundly care about our impact on the world and strive to make meaningful contributions to the communities we work and live in. Our Impact division focuses on philanthropic and social responsibility initiatives, including supporting our local communities, advancing equality, and harnessing our technology to protect vulnerable groups. Learn more, here.
We care about our team
Our GeoComply team is talented, driven and hard-working, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. At GeoComply, we take care of our employees with the total package. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits program.
We value in-person collaboration
The benefits we have seen from teams being together have been tremendous in how we are able to collaborate and swiftly inform each other on what is happening across the company. By introducing an 80% attendance rate, we have seen the value in achieving more together as a company as we continue to foster collaboration across team members and departments.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities. Creating an accessible interview experience for all candidates is important to us. If you have any requests (big or small) throughout our hiring process, please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can do our best to prioritize your needs.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position.