Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point – access to qualified labor – through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso’s $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm’s worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm’s back-office.
About the Role:
We are looking for our first Director of Demand Generation who is excited to work as an individual contributor in a category-defining, fast-growing startup in agtech. You will be a key player in executing demand generation programs that drive pipeline and support company revenue objectives. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will drive qualified accounts and increase the velocity of the ABM funnel, while delivering great prospects and customer experiences with the brand.
- Execute and optimize marketing campaign strategy
- Define, build and run end-to-end ABM programs that create visibility, engagement and demand from our most strategic accounts
- Lead multiple integrated campaigns at any given time, including content promotion, emails, webinars, industry and field marketing events, paid ads, web and more
- Lead creation of copy, campaign setup, A/B testing and conversion flows
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis
- Know your funnel – analyze the flow from MQL to SQL, SQL to opportunity, opportunity to close/won to understand how we can improve programs
- Deliver programs that resonate with prospects throughout the client journey
- Leverage ABM and martech tools to drive engagement with prospects
- Be a strong user of hubspot and salesforce, with marketing operations and reporting experience
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience with a focus on campaigns
- 2+ years of ABM experience
- Passionate about driving campaigns with a goal of demonstrating ROI
- Expert in end–to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Ability to implement data-driven strategies for high quality account opportunity generation
- Experienced in marketing automation, power user of Hubspot and Salesforce
- Talented and fun teammates who don’t take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.
Follow us on social media