We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sales Operations Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for managing the sales operations and processes that support our sales team in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Austin • Boston • Canada • Chicago • Dubai • Los Angeles • New York City • Seattle • Singapore • United States • San Francisco • London • Vancouver • Berlin • Raleigh • Shanghai • Sydney • Tel Aviv-Yafo • Beijing • Toronto Division • Bangalore Urban
- Develop and implement sales operations strategies that support the sales team in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and address process inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecasting process, and provide regular reports and analysis to the sales team and executive leadership.
- Oversee the administration of sales technology tools, including the CRM system and sales enablement tools.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in sales operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations or a related field, preferably in the technology or logistics industries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing sales technology tools, including the CRM system and sales enablement tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you are an experienced and motivated sales professional with a passion for sales operations, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary and equity package, as well as a dynamic and supportive work environment.