The Revenue Operations team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Incentive Compensation Lead to lead our sales incentive compensation programs as a senior IC (individual contributor). The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of sales compensation strategies, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, and implement sales incentive compensation programs that align with the company’s sales strategy and goals.
- Analyze sales performance data and provide insights to drive improvements in sales productivity, profitability, and merchant satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, HR, and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on sales compensation strategy, plan design, and implementation.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to sales compensation programs.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and industry trends in sales incentive compensation programs.
- Analyze sales compensation attainment on an ongoing basis and drive insights
- Proven experience in Sales Incentive Compensation design, implementation, and management across an enterprise-level corporation, preferably in the technology industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of legal and regulatory requirements related to sales compensation programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Thrive on change – Commerce is always evolving, Shopify is ever-changing, and change is constant.
- You love your craft – You have a demonstrated ability to work with data and ambiguity and use your experience to drive valuable insights
- You want to have an impact; be involved and do something incredible!
Moving at our pace brings a lot of change, complexity, and ambiguity—and a little bit of chaos. Shopifolk thrive on that and are comfortable being uncomfortable. That means Shopify is not the right place for everyone.
Before you apply, consider if you can:
- Care deeply about what you do and about making commerce better for everyone
- Excel by seeking professional and personal hypergrowth
- Keep up with an unrelenting pace (the week, not the quarter)
- Be resilient and resourceful in face of ambiguity and thrive on (rather than endure) change
- Bring critical thought and opinion
- Embrace differences and disagreement to get shit done and move forward
- Work digital-first for your daily work
Opportunity is not evenly distributed. Shopify puts independence within reach for anyone with a dream to start a business. Since 2006, we’ve grown to over 10,000 employees and generated over $496 billion in sales for millions of merchants in 175 countries. Every 28 seconds, an entrepreneur on Shopify makes their first sale.
This is life-defining work that directly impacts people’s lives as much as it transforms your own. This is putting the power of the few in the hands of the many, is a future with more voices rather than fewer, and is creating more choices instead of an elite option.
More info: https://www.shopify.com/ca/careers.
You must sign in to apply for this position.