The Revenue Operations team is looking for a Revenue Operations Lead to lead sales territory design and operations as a senior IC (individual contributor). Purpose-built sales territories are critical to maximizing our revenue potential. As a Revenue Operations Lead, you will leading sales territory design and operations for Shopify, you will own and execute a data-driven and strategic approach to building territories for all merchant-facing roles in the Shopify revenue organization.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the strategy, construction and ongoing refinement of sales territories for the entire Shopify revenue organization.
- Drive not only developing, but also operationalizing roll-out of the territories across sales, solution engineering, customer success and other important merchant-facing teams in the revenue cycle.
- Have exposure and visibility to senior executives as you provide key updates to them on territory.
- Bring initiatives from ideation to execution by developing a path for operationalizing.
- Lead cross-functional change management efforts to ensure successful launch and stabilization of any new territory constructs.
- Develop quantitative measures and qualitative channels to track success and efficacy of our approaches to deploy resources against various territory constructs.
- Proven experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, sales operations, venture capital, private equity, or a similar analytical career journey will be an asset.
- Driven – You are results-driven with a growth mindset.
- Analytical – You are able to analyze critical data, derive insights and lead with informed hypotheses in making recommendations or extracting learnings.
- Solution-Oriented – You have the ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems.
- Thrive on change – Commerce is always evolving, Shopify is ever-changing, and change is constant.
- Collaboration – You have the desire to work in and build a strong team environment. Cross-functional partnership with sales, solution engineers, customer success, finance and data science will be critical for success.
- You want to have an impact; be involved and do something incredible!
Moving at our pace brings a lot of change, complexity, and ambiguity—and a little bit of chaos. Shopifolk thrive on that and are comfortable being uncomfortable. That means Shopify is not the right place for everyone.
Before you apply, consider if you can:
- Care deeply about what you do and about making commerce better for everyone
- Excel by seeking professional and personal hypergrowth
- Keep up with an unrelenting pace (the week, not the quarter)
- Be resilient and resourceful in face of ambiguity and thrive on (rather than endure) change
- Bring critical thought and opinion
- Embrace differences and disagreement to get shit done and move forward
- Work digital-first for your daily work
Opportunity is not evenly distributed. Shopify puts independence within reach for anyone with a dream to start a business. Since 2006, we’ve grown to over 10,000 employees and generated over $496 billion in sales for millions of merchants in 175 countries. Every 28 seconds, an entrepreneur on Shopify makes their first sale.
This is life-defining work that directly impacts people’s lives as much as it transforms your own. This is putting the power of the few in the hands of the many, is a future with more voices rather than fewer, and is creating more choices instead of an elite option.
More info: https://www.shopify.com/ca/careers.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Follow us on social media