Shopify has redefined commerce, putting independence and raising the standard for how businesses of all sizes manage, market and sell their products. Since 2006, we’ve grown to over 10,000 employees and generated over $496 billion in sales for 2 million merchants in 175 countries.
With such high growth, moving at pace is essential which can bring ambiguity and complexity. This requires a person who not only thrives on, but can keep up with the change.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to join our team to help us build and scale the growth engine that enables our partners to bring more Shopify to the world. You’ll bring this goal to life by planning, executing, and optimizing scalable partner co-marketing initiatives including integrated marketing campaigns, digital activations, virtual, field events and content.
This role requires that you’re an excellent marketer, able to identify and focus on priority initiatives.The ideal candidate has a track record of building and managing marketing campaigns across channels, being lazer focus on driving impactful commercial outcomes.You are someone who enjoys and thrives working cross functionally, managing multiple stakeholders towards a common goal. If you are a seasoned marketer that understands how we can deepen our relationship with our agency partners to ignite performance, this role might be for you!
This role will specifically focus on building to-partner and with-partner events, in close partnership with our Global Field Marketing team. This will include (but is not limited to) annual partner summits and partner education days, as well as global tradeshows.
- Develop innovative ways to go-to-market with partners, owning end-to-end execution, and ensuring cohesion across programs/campaigns to generate leads
- Manage a portfolio of partners, provide coaching support to improve marketing capabilities, and routinely assess partner performance
- Distill quantitative and qualitative data into audience and market insights that informs strategy, messaging and go-to-market
- Manage a budget and tracking systems to assess the effectiveness of your marketing programs and campaigns
- Answer partner marketing requests, quantifying and qualifying new opportunities
- Work collaborative with Global counterparts to roll out scaled program initiatives
- Work cross functionally with Partnerships, Sales, Product and Product Marketing teams to drive shared commercial objectives
- Produce and deliver presentations to internal and partner audiences
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably with partner, channel or e-commerce ecosystems
- Experience producing successful demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns to reach commercial targets
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders with different opinions to a common outcome
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience running and coordinating IRL events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills while being able to stay focused on the big picture and pay attention to details
- Proven ability to lead and execute on projects that involve alignment and collaboration across disciplines and crafts
- Experience informing and influencing commercial business, and product marketing strategy
- A resourceful attitude that can proactively seek out information to influence action
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty, resolve ambiguity and think quickly on your feet
- Experience working with a global company and are excellent at executing across time zones and cultures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.