As Product Marketing Manager, you create key product marketing fundamentals, setting the standard for compelling product communications. Key deliveries include a master messaging architecture to ensure consistent communications,
continuous website updates on our product development that help both existing and new customers understand the benefits of the software, and market insights that drive the innovation roadmap. Reporting directly to the Vice President Growth Marketing, you will closely collaborate with other marketing teams, product management, solution architects and sales to develop marketing and sales communications that support our game-changing product portfolio.
No matter where you work from, you are an integral part of the team. Therefore, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) from anywhere in Europe!
These are your tasks:
- You define our buyer’s journeyand optimize it for our key segments and buyers.
- You’ll provide valuable input into the development of our strategy, including market-, product- and go-to-market strategy.
- Your primary focus will be on website messaging. You’ll structure content based on target groups and ensure that the presentation of product developments and corporate vision is continuously improved. You maintain individual content on the website independently.
- You conduct regular market and competitor research to identify market needs, validate urgent problems and dimension markets.
- You set our communication goalsand define KPIs to evaluate how the organization and our customers understand our vision and roadmap.
This is what you’ll bring to the table:
- You have successfully completed a degree in marketing or an equivalent qualification.
- You have several years of well-founded experience in product marketing, ideally in a B2B environment in the software or IT sector.
- You are a strong networkerand team player and feel at home in an agile environment.
- You have the courage and curiosityto try things out and can adapt dynamically and flexibly to changing requirements.
- You have proven professional experience in usability optimization for websites.
- You impress not only with your pragmatismand versatility but also with your strategic thinking.
- You bring a strong doer mentality, take responsibility and strive for continuous improvement.
- You speak fluent English and have an international mindset. German language skills are an advantage.
This is what we offer you:
- Unlimited employment contracts
- Flexible working hours
- Location-independent work through mobile working and full-remote contracts
- Your choice of hardware
- Well-founded onboarding with your personal buddy
- Crew love
- Personal growth & training
- Team events
… and much more!