As the Director of Customer Success reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, operations, and team of CSMs focused on driving value in our commercial business. You will drive customer value realization and play a critical role in retention/expansion/growth of customers as well. We believe putting people first, and fostering an innovative, collaborative, and exciting culture is a prerequisite to achieving our commercial goals.
You’ll be expected to meet and exceed the team quota for NDR and deliver on quarterly MBOs. You’ll do this while tracking, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends as they relate to the global Customer Success strategy. This is a cross functional role, working closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, Customer Support and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and and the scaled team needs. Your past experience working with scaled CS teams will be critical to the role as we look to expand and mature our best practices across the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing and executing vision and strategy for commercial customer growth and retention.
- Mentoring and cultivating a high performing team and leading from the front, rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds when needed.
- Anticipating change and scale of the post sales motion in relation to growth of our business. Effectively drive changes and required communication across the organization.
- Driving customer outcomes, through product adoption and delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Providing strong point of escalation for your team and interface with customer champions.
- Maintaining consistent insight into and continuously improving customer health across lifecycle (onboarding, time to first value, and growth).
- Championing our customers and creating tight feedback loops between our customers and internal teams.
- Driving new business growth through building advocacy and reference-ability within our customer base.
- Collaborating with internal partners for product and process improvement.
Qualifications We Need
- Proven experience in leading Success management and high performance teams.
- Experience in high growth B2B SaaS startup environment
- Experience with production business intelligence solutions
- Demonstrated success in achieving growth and retention metrics.
- Strategic mindset and creative problem solving skills.
- Change management expertise and the ability to influence and motivate change.
- Minimum of 5 years in related experience in Customer Success field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent technical experience
- Ability to work hybrid in office/WFH and travel (25%)
Additional Job details
The base salary range for this position is $185k – $210k annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work at Sigma Computing. This role is eligible for a variable pay (based on goal achievement), stock options, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: The world around us is changing, but we at Sigma Computing are growing and scaling. We raised our Series C in Dec 2021. With that, and us being able to 3X our revenue year on year, hiring and building out the best version of our product is priority. That is why we want to talk to you.
At Sigma Computing, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
We raised a $300M Series C from Co-Leads D1 Capital Partners and XN, Existing Investors Sutter Hill Ventures and Altimeter Capital, and Snowflake Ventures.
Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have an in-office work environment in both our SF & NYC office.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.