Sigma is looking for a Director/Senior Manager of Digital Marketing who can bring hands-on expertise and excellence to our digital demand strategy. This role will work cross-functionally, develop a deep understanding of how digital channels impact revenue creation, and rapidly develop and execute a plan to meet and exceed performance goals. This person must also have the confidence to experiment with new channels and tactics, the knack for crafting high-performing ad copy, and the experience to know what works and what is exceptional vs. run-of-the-mill marketing. Above all, the person must be highly collaborative, work well within a team, and be a key player in building the world’s best demand gen team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly manage our digital channels such as Google Ads, Linkedin, 6Sense, and more.
- Build and evolve the keyword strategy for both paid and organic with an eye to increasing the share of organically sourced inquiries.
- Expand performance analytics reporting using the Sigma product and use data to drive insights into actions.
- Collaborate with the team to ideate and build high-performing offers and campaigns.
- Develop innovative online programs for major campaigns, product launches, and events.
- Stay abreast of the latest modals and capabilities and ensure we are always first to test any new medium.
- Strong analytical skills and a high comfort level with analytics platforms are necessary. Must be able to build, interpret, and communicate key results to stakeholders.
- Deep expertise in Google Ads.
- Strong understanding of SEO, keyword strategy, and interplay between paid and organic. Must be able to build a plan without an SEO agency.
- Must manage a budget effectively, including allocating spend and optimizing based on performance.
- Must be able to self-direct in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
Additional Job details
The base salary range for this position is $180k – $220k annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work at Sigma Computing. This role is eligible for stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: The world around us is changing, but we at Sigma Computing are growing and scaling. We raised our Series C in Dec 2021. With that, and us being able to 3X our revenue year on year, hiring and building out the best version of our product is priority. That is why we want to talk to you.
At Sigma Computing, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
We raised a $300M Series C from Co-Leads D1 Capital Partners and XN, Existing Investors Sutter Hill Ventures and Altimeter Capital, and Snowflake Ventures.
Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have an in-office work environment in both our SF & NYC office.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.