Sigma is looking for a Head of Marketing Operations. This person will be a key player in building and optimizing an industry-best martech stack at Sigma. We are a high-growth company, so the person must have a strong bias for action and be used to executing on fast timelines while juggling day-to-day production work. Above all, you have to leverage your mastery of systems to turn the stack into an orchestrated demand-gen flywheel for growth and be self-driving in designing to this vision.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing all facets of the martech stack including Hubspot, the integration with Salesforce
- Building and optimizing funnel triage analysis on Sigma’s analytics platform
- Develop advanced marketing nudge tactics, nurture programs and lead scoring to accelerate the delivery of MQLS to sales
- Campaign production and execution, optimization of emails and landing page
- Implementing privacy compliant programs as the company expands globally
- Build out and manage a successful email marketing program including newsletters and promotional emails
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Must be an expert at Hubspot+Salesforce and adept at mastering new platforms.
- Strong analytical skills are required to drill into issues, identify performance bottlenecks, and develop plans to iterate and experiment.
- Not take no for an answer regarding platforms – “It doesn’t do that” is not a blocker for you. You approach with first principles and leverage the tech to get there vs. just implementing paint-by-numbers operations.
- You are never the bottleneck; you strive to enable your teammates and accelerate production and execution.
- You can operate on auto-pilot; you don’t need detailed direction when strategies change or the volume of work explodes. You can roll with it, and you enjoy the challenge.
- You understand data privacy laws and can implement compliant marketing email programs and segmentations.
- You can manage a tech stack, ensure interoperability between the components, drive high utilization and value realization, and have experience evaluating, negotiating, and implementing new solutions.
Additional Job details
The base salary range for this position is $190k – $250k annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work at Sigma Computing. This role is eligible for stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: The world around us is changing, but we at Sigma Computing are growing and scaling. We raised our Series C in Dec 2021. With that, and us being able to 3X our revenue year on year, hiring and building out the best version of our product is priority. That is why we want to talk to you.
At Sigma Computing, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
We raised a $300M Series C from Co-Leads D1 Capital Partners and XN, Existing Investors Sutter Hill Ventures and Altimeter Capital, and Snowflake Ventures.
Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have an in-office work environment in both our SF & NYC office.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.