We’re on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role – What’s your purpose?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strategic rev ops team within a scaling AI tech company. Managing a small team of systems analysts, and reporting into the SVP of Sales Strategy, Planning & Operations the Rev Ops Systems Manager will be the primary product owner for our ecosystems of commercial tools and systems, all centred around Salesforce. This is an opportunity to take the lead on systems modernisation and optimisation projects while managing a diverse range of multiple stakeholders across the organisation.
We’re looking for a skilled project and people manager who’s not afraid of getting their hands dirty. You’ll need a working knowledge of Rev Ops best practice and the restraints and details of systems, whilst also understanding the big picture of how a good tech stack should support the company goals.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities – What you will be doing?
- Responsibility and line management of the Rev Ops Systems team
- Owning and product managing our revenue tech stack (10+ technologies), and always looking to eliminate any inefficiencies or process bottlenecks
- Ensuring that output from the systems team is always communicated and documented for effective change management
- As a scaling tech start up there are many opportunities to optimise our systems, so prioritising where the team should spend their time according to our business objectives and then managing stakeholder expectations is a key part of the role
- As the the conduit between business functions, you’ll be providing strategic advice on all things rev ops systems in strategic projects
Who are we looking for?
- Commercial or operational background, with a proven track record in owning and managing development projects from inception through to delivery and roll-out
- Self-starter with excellent stakeholder management
- Strong evidence of successful change management across varied stakeholder groups
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with technical implementation and administration of CPQ
- Experience with Outreach & SalesNav is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to – an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid Working Environment – we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.