Simplr® offers companies a human-first, machine-enabled customer experience solution that meets the demands of the NOW Customer (press play on the video) across all digital channels. Powered by a combination of a uniquely talented, flexible, and scalable staffing pool, AI-based technology, and actionable intelligence, Simplr allows companies to immediately expand their customer service capacity and engage customers with speed, empathy, and precision. With Simplr’s NOW CX solution, premium brands are eradicating customer neglect, turning browsers into buyers, and turning customers into fans.
At Simplr, we believe that our collective perspectives are what makes our company innovative, competitive, and a positive place to work. We are committed to building a diverse workforce, creating an inclusive work environment, and taking ownership of opportunities to do better.
Simplr is funded by Asurion, which continues to support its growth. Asurion is a privately held company that provides insurance and tech solutions for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics and appliances. Asurion operates in 14 countries and has 19,000 employees serving 300+ million consumers worldwide.
Why should you join us?
- This is a key role within our company. You will have the opportunity to have a big impact and influence the trajectory of Simplr – financial, operational and cultural.
- We need you to help operationalize revenue across our entire company and be the one bringing teams, their data and insights together to help make the best decisions possible
- We’re a highly innovative company that’s growing at ~100% per year that’s disrupting an archaic customer service industry worth over $80 billion dollars
- You will be given a lot of responsibility and work directly with Simplr’s leadership team, namely the CFO, who you will report to, the Chief Sales Officer and the Chief Marketing Officer
- There will be the opportunity for rapid professional development depending on your performance and in turn the performance of Simplr
- We are prospecting and already have amazing, notable clients that are forming a strong foundation to help accelerate our growth
- We not only provide best-in-class customer service for our customers, but we also provide work opportunities to thousands of highly qualified people in the United States who didn’t have the opportunity to do awesome, dignified work for amazing brands. Check out our Glassdoor ratings on our human cloud solution, SimplrFlex – rated one of the best places to work
What will you do?
- Take ownership of the entire revenue operations process to help grow and drive predictable revenue from lead to opportunity to sales funnel to close and retention – know everything about it and be the go-to person at Simplr when it comes to it
- Make sure contacts move through to pipeline stages smoothly, all criteria are being met
- Develop and track metrics like conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, renewals, net dollar retention, etc
- Provide feedback and analysis to different teams – marketing, sales, client success, get them connected and help implement change
- Optimize the sales process by using reports, data and interviews with reps to understand what has worked well and what has not
- Work with the Chief of Sales and Chief Marketing Officer to implement new improved sales processes based on the data to ultimately increase sales productivity
- Present these processes to Account Executives and ensure they are comfortable with them, and adopt them
- Continuously measure results and iterate to optimize
- Manage the implementation and adoption of Salesforce as the primary CRM tool after the transition from Hubspot
- Ensure data in Salesforce is correct by setting up audits, setup automations, build out custom fields if necessary, etc. This will be the single source of truth
- Work with the CFO and Chief Sales Officer to forecast sales quarterly and annually
- An accurate sales pipeline will be highly important in determining this forecast, in addition to sizing of deals and working with reps to ensure deals are in their correct stages
- In addition to forecasting, think of what can be done to increase sales
- Provide frequent operation support to Chief Sales Officer with onboarding new Account Executives, executing their sales compensation plans (communication, calculation of sales commissions, etc), All Hands Sales meetings and conducting sales performance reviews
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ of experience in revenue/sales operations within a fast-paced and highly competitive environment
- Sales Operations manager certification and taken and passed the Salesforce Administrator exam
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM, Hubspot being nice to have
- Ability to not just be a reporter of data, but a critical thinker that can provide insights and can implement process changes based on those insights
- Excellent communication, influence and presentation skills, and the ability to do it with the leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
LOCATION: Nashville, TN, Boston, MA, Austin, TX, Remote is a possibility as well
Follow us on social media