First Things First – What We Can Offer You
- Delicious, free, chef-prepared lunch daily on site (yes!!)
- Fully equipped, free on site gym
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Groundbreaking parental leave program
- Second-to-none product training provided
- Fun team camaraderie and events
- Casual dress
- Opportunities for growth and development
simPRO is currently looking for a Product Marketing Specialist, responsible for the delivery of internal and external communications representing simPRO Software globally and the simPRO Software suite of products.
You will be coordinating cross-functional efforts in the creation of compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies and campaigns to accelerate purchase decisions and drive product adoption.
The role embodies the voice of the customer and feedback loops to support product delivery, and deliver adopter programs to determine the viability of new releases.
This is a Brisbane-based role. To be considered, you must be eligible to work legally in Australia on a full-time basis.
Who are We?
simPRO is a global leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) field service management solution for service, maintenance and project contractors. simPRO was founded in 2002 in Brisbane, Australia with operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and the United States. simPRO empowers our trade service customers to connect the office to the field, deliver exceptional customer service and gain invaluable insights with automated processes, streamlined workflows and in-depth business reporting.
What You’ll Do
- Project manage the product launch of new products, campaigns and features including determining the internal/external release in conjunction with product development
- Effectively translate technical feature details into benefits for our users
- Lead the delivery of all product marketing materials including; blogs, web pages, product sheets, social/blog posts, video scripts, white papers, in-app notifications and campaign-related emails
- Enable sales and partners to sell by building effective sales tools such as slide decks, competitive positioning, FAQs
- Market intelligence – you will provide industry, market and competitive intelligence via direct and indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors and internal staff
- Report on project status/content performance and continually improve our product delivery experience
- Ensuring areas of non-conformance are escalated to Management
- Continually review work practices and recommend ways in which practices, systems and/or processes can be automated and improved
- Participate in activities that address improving performance and actively promote improvement.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent
- 1-4 + years’ experience as a Product Marketing Specialist, ideally in a software/or SaaS role; OR
- 4+ years’ as a Marketing Manager, specifically with integrated campaigns management experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and sales teams to bring campaigns to life
- Proven ability to create content that translates technical concepts into value-focused messaging that resonates with customers
- Strong knowledge on how to measure and track product marketing performance and engagement
- Data-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and as part of a team to manage projects to completion
- Great stakeholder management skills.
Core values required of all simPRO employees:
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it’s important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and simPRO compatibility. Our culture and core values are very important to us:
- We Are One Team
- We Own It
- We Innovate
- We Care
- We Have Fun
simPRO is an equal opportunity employer, with a best-of-class on boarding program and a very supportive team environment. Visit simprogroup.com/au/company/careers to learn more about us and our values.
*Please note, no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application.