SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps, our customers have processed over $4 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry’s evolution.
We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want, and Bias to Act; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
SingleOps’s culture and growth has been recognized with multiple awards, it’s a great time to join!
- Inc. 5000: #97 of 2023 Southeast Regional America’s Fastest Growing Companies. (Our second year in a row!)
- #12 of Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work: Top 50 start-ups in Atlanta
- Inc Magazine’s 2023 Best Places to Work
- Inc 5000 (America’s fastest-growing private companies)- recognized in 2022 and 2021
What we’re looking for:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Senior Account Executive, Mid-Market will be located on the West Coast optimizing that particular for SingleOps . As a driven and ambitious Senior AE, you will use your knowledge of solution based selling to drive new business to the SingleOps Platform. You will be the quarterback for your target sales vertical, leveraging our internal sales development team, marketing team, and channel partners to field interest and present our solution to prospective clients. This is a great opportunity that will play a major role in the company’s overall growth strategy.
- Partner with SDRs and Marketing to conduct customer discovery and qualify leads.
- Run live demos of SingleOps offerings tailored to the customers’ business needs.
- Full cycle sales from prospecting, lead generation, and closing deals (win 30%+ of deals sourced).
- Leverage tools (i.e. Salesforce, Outreach, and Gong) to manage your pipeline and maintain monthly quota.
- Have a keen understanding of sales, sales strategy, and sales development best practices.
- Quickly learn the language of your target sales vertical, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and wants.
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy.
- Consistently maintain an accurate forecast and up-to-date prospect information in our CRM.
- Penetrate key accounts by building relationships with stakeholders.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of experience working in software sales selling in the SMB space
- Experience running a full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Proven experience of fully running customizable live product demos
- Ambitious. You want to absolutely crush your monthly and quarterly sales quota
- Proactive. You don’t need directions for every task. You like to set your own agenda, constantly improve your process, and love making decisions and trying new tactics.
- Tech Savvy. You deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies and can quickly learn the ins and outs of our cloud product.
- Collaborative. You love working with, listening to, and understanding others by building strong relationships with the sales team.
A few ways to stand out…
- Prior experience in SaaS
- Experience managing pipeline using our tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, etc).
- Previous experience in the mobile service industry (landscaping, construction, tree care, etc.)
The compensation for this role is $185k OTE ($85k base plus $100k variable comp), and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. SingleOps complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have great health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan, and 70% for dependents. For dental and vision insurance we pay 100% for employee premiums, and 70% for dependents.
- We also offer additional options for HSA (with employer contribution!), FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Great work-life balance with unlimited Paid Time Off, 8 paid company holidays PLUS SingleOps shuts down for a holiday break from Dec 24- Jan 01.
- Company Equity for all employees
SingleOps is an eVerify employer
SingleOps does not sponsor work authorization needs; candidates must be located in the United States and have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the US, without sponsorship from the company now and in the future.
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.