We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of launching and growing digital products.
We drive 2,000,000+ visitors to our home improvement marketplace monthly while expanding our offerings every two months. We’re looking for a self-starting team member who will help launch new products, improve the website experience and lead other digital marketing efforts within the company.
This role is a full-time, work-from-home position. The position reports directly to the Product Marketing Lead.
Siren Group is a digital marketing company based in Switzerland with remote staff worldwide. We specialize in generating consistent new business opportunities for medium- to large-size companies, including Fortune 1000s. Our latest venture is HomeBuddy.com, an online home improvement marketplace in the U.S. HomeBuddy offers a great opportunity to work on an interesting, challenging, and constantly evolving project.
Being already a very successful firm with stable double-digit annual revenue increases, we are aiming for even more explosive growth! Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing.
Siren offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities to grow in your career.
- Siren has a culture centered around our five core values: Deliver An Outstanding Result; Challenge the Status Quo & Drive Innovation; Collaborate With Openness & Respect; Operate with Honesty & Transparency; Be Flexible.
- Operating in ultra-competitive markets, we attract professionals who want to win
- and work toward that goal with a single-minded purpose;
- We deeply care about each of our team members, giving our people the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow together with the company;
- We can guarantee that you will never be bored as at Siren, you will have a chance to work on many challenging and ambitious tasks.
What You Will Do:
- You will own all website projects for both B2C and B2B sides to ensure we deliver a great experience to our customers. You will build new web pages from scratch, plus help other stakeholders with their marketing needs;
- Conduct marketing research for launching new products (verticals); and share insights with the team;
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience: conduct interviews, structure findings and ensure we all have great understanding of our TA;
- Build key messaging: determine the value of the product for our customers and successfully deliver it though landing pages and marketing materials;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key product stakeholders and decision-makers across product, marketing, IT, sales, client partnership, executives teams;
- Identify new marketing opportunities, develop and launch new products with the help of Product and Growth teams;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in product marketing or digital marketing;
- You have a proven track record of launches of multiple digital products (Web or Apps) to the market, preferably from the scratch;
- You know how to own, lead and drive end-to-end successful projects at an individual and team level;
- You know your current and future customers better than anyone. You’re adept at tailoring your messaging and strategy to meet the needs of your core audience;
- You’re an outstanding communicator, especially with project stakeholders;
- You have experience of working with designers, developers, testers, copywriters, media buyers, project and product managers;
- You thrive in ambiguity; you have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities/deadlines, while staying hyper-organised;
- You have a data-driven approach; all decisions you make have a strong data support, you analyze and research the situation before initiating any further steps
- You are a problem solver, not a fixer; you dig deep to the core of the problem and find quality solutions to improve the situation for good;
- You have a self-driven, proactive and action oriented attitude;
- You know what good design means: you can easily build a prototype yourself or give systematic comments to the design team based on the principles of UX / UI;
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking skills) is a must.
What We Offer:
Our company’s success is delivered by a smart, self-starting, and entrepreneurial team which we are actively growing. We offer:
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling.
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time.
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries.
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).