Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers.
A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
Product Marketing & GTM:
The Product Marketing & GTM team works cross-functionally to help Sitecore bring new products and capabilities to market with maximum impact. Acting as a coordination hub we ensure all required artifacts are in place to enable sales, marketing, partners and operational readiness.
About the Role:
You will work within the Product Marketing & GTM (go-to-market) team, working closely with our Product Marketer for our Engagement cloud, with primary responsibility for helping our prospects and customers understand what is possible with our Sitecore Engagement Cloud products. We need someone that is an action-oriented contributor who contribute to value propositions, demo’s and sales collateral. You must be able to thrive as an individual contributor and work closely with the broader Product Marketing team.
Technologies: Microsoft Suite, Project Management tooling, Jira.
What You’ll Do:
- Support our Product Marketing team by creating the building blocks that drive our value propositions for our Engagement Cloud
- Work with GTM and Product Management to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence sales collateral and sales enablement content.
- Support the creation of sales tools including sales scripts, presentations, and demonstration scripts and can effectively communicate solution benefits with sales enablement and partner enablement.
- Supports marketing programs, campaigns and additional assets with content and messaging to drive demand.
- Create competitive intelligence material that meets seller needs and positions Sitecore ahead of competitors.
- Partner with marketing functions to provide input into industry marketing campaigns, inclusive of email, and social.
- Support the creation and execution of annual and quarterly go-to-market plans in partnership with marketing colleagues, other cross-functional marketing partners, the business group and sales.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a marketing role preferably in the Martech space.
- Great written and verbal communication and influencing skills. Excellent PowerPoint skills required.
- BA required or equivalent experience,
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Enthusiasm and empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people.
- A growth mindset with an ability to take projects and run with them.
- Motivation to create top class content and sales enablement material in a fast-paced environment.
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- We are passionate about modern technologies and growing! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feels it’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture, a typical day in the Product Management team and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace,on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for its award-winning Culture by Comparably.
- Great benefits! We offer a competitive compensation package including a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and strong benefits program.
How we hire:
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Follow us on social media