We are looking to hire our first Revenue Operations Manager (60-80%) to help build, enhance and scale the processes, tools and systems that our go-to-market teams rely on. You’ll be responsible for empowering Skribble’s Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Customer Happiness teams with the tools, data and processes they need to drive rapid, long-term, revenue growth for the business. This is a key early-hire role in our Operations Department, reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer on an interim basis, with tremendous opportunity for growth.
The right person for this role will have a strong technology and ideally SaaS revenue / sales / marketing operations background with a customer-first mentality. This is a mid to senior level, individual contributor position with the expectation to build a world class revenue operations team as the business and your role expands.
As our first Revenue Operations Manager, you will:
- Take ownership of all go-to-market tools, processes and workflows including both the tactical, day-to-day maintenance and improvements, as well as the strategic, what do we prioritize today so we’re set up for success in 2 years.
- Become an expert on our existing go-to-market technology stack and bring in new technologies into our organization.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Customer Happiness leadership to create an operational roadmap that encompasses multi-team requirements and business importance
- Work closely with Product and Technology teams to ensure accurate, and useful, product usage data is accessible to revenue generating teams
- Create and deploy small to medium sized system design and process changes.
- Be the driver, and a core decision maker, for implementing any new business systems, tools and processes
- Create data-driven insights in collaboration with company leadership
- Develop an intake, triage and prioritization process for operational enhancements and net new functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Excel at working independently, while also building strong relationships across other Departments.
- Have an advanced level of technical skills, particularly around business systems and workflow development and database integrity and maintenance
- Be an adept project manager who ensures that cross-functional teams hit their deadlines so projects are delivered on time and in scope
- Use active listening skills to ensure you are designing and creating solutions that solve root cause problems and will scale with the business
- Communicate effectively with all types of stakeholders
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- 3 years of work experience with focus on revenue operations, business operations, sales operations or marketing operations role at a hybrid product-led growth SaaS company
- Experience building operations for PLG, sales-assisted motions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, autonomous, startup environment
- Experience with complex cross-functional project management
- Experience running, and growing, your own operations program and team
- Experience with CRM administration and/or development
- Process minded – organized and disciplined
- Have excellent self prioritization skills
- A plus if you have prior experience with HubSpot CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Asana, and more!
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A flexible work schedule with the option to work remotely.
- The opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company in a cutting-edge industry.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with a team of dedicated professionals.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.