To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Who We Are:
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses, and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Salesforce acquired Slack in 2021.
Slack is looking for a strategic, results oriented Manager to join the Customer Success Strategy & Operations team. This person will partner with senior leaders across the global customer success (post-sales) organization to drive strategic initiatives that shape the growth trajectory of Slack’s Enterprise Business.
The strategy and operations team is focused on partnering with executives and cross-functional partners within Slack to drive large scale impact and transformation across our post-sales teams. In this role, this candidate will help lead and drive these initiatives while acting as an advisor to global business stakeholders within Slack.
The ideal candidate will work with Customer Success senior leadership to tell data driven stories about the health of Slack’s customers. This person will help others, empathize with non-technical business partners, think like a product-manager, and tell visual stories leading with data. They will take a design thinking approach to deliver dashboards, bots, and other analytics solutions that make it easy for Customer Success leadership to use data at scale. They will collaborate with cross-functional partners to build scalable solutions for the business. If you love to solve data problems and tell analytics driven stories, come join us!
- Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business (e.g. customer segments / regions / product lines) to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities
- Act as the strategic thought partner to various members of the Sales Leadership team, helping shape the sales strategy across the Enterprise business
- Collaborate with Customer Success Leaders, our Digital CS team CS Strategy and Operations, and CS Enablement to understand how BI solutions can accelerate our success motion.
- Serve as the connection across cross-functional teams (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Business Development, and other internal groups, etc.), and facilitate collaboration towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- Design and build a BI ecosystem that enables the Global CS organization self-serve the data they need at scale; including dashboards, custom Slack integrations, recurring reports and more.
- Educate non-technical business users on how to effectively tell Slack’s story with data.
- Service ad-hoc analytics requests from customers and value driven reporting requests from CS Leaders for customer accounts.
- Establish processes and standards that encourage trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization
- 5+ years of work experience in a Strategy & Ops technology company, management consulting firm, investment bank and/or private equity firm
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams through change management programs
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS strategy
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience with SQL and Salesforce reporting
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
Our Investment In You:
- World-class enablement and on-demand training – check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Sandler Sales Training
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The success in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE’s Top 15 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in fiscal years in 2019.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health benefits
- Financial benefits and perks
- Time off and leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.salesforcebenefits.com/ for the full breakdown.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $131,300 to $180,500.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.