Slalom is a global consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 46 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 13,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Who You’ll Work With
Global Services is comprised of collaborative, inclusive, cross-functional teams that work together to support our corporate functions. We push the boundaries of what’s possible and deliver solutions that accelerate innovation at a global scale. Our teams include Information Technology, Legal, Information Security & Governance, Marketing, Operations, Finance & Accounting, People, and our Executive Office.
The role: Marketing Technology Lead (Remote)
Who we are:
- We like to have fun
- We brainstorm
- We support each other
- We have a purpose
- We smile A LOT
Who you are:
- Analytical, results-driven marketing operations professional who loves to test and pilot, iterate and optimize, and share innovations along the way
- Clear communicator skilled at creating plans, process flows, and practice guides. You enjoy and excel at the marketing of MarTech
- Effective trainer and storyteller who delights equally in running marketing technology programs and enabling others to do so
- Pro-active, solution-focused problem solver who understands complexity but looks to make things simpler
- Connector and collaborator who thrives when building and leveraging relationships within and across functions and teams
- Multi-dimensional learner with a start-up mindset who is passionate about building a strong foundation for customer-first marketing practices
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and optimize marketing technology architecture
- Work with the marketing operations team to develop standardized processes and approach
- Manage marketing applications and related integrations with core systems like Salesforce
- Administrate Pardot and optimize features based on primary user groups’ needs and use cases
- Work with other teams on the implementation of improvements across our go to market technology stack
- Assist in development and rollout of training and education materials for key marketing platform user groups
- Evaluate and assist in data model management in partnership with teams like sales operations, data governance, and compliance
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of related marketing technology or marketing operations experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms is a must
- Experience with evaluating and integrating net-new MarTech applications
- Experience supporting others in marketing campaign execution
- Desire to grow and learn about technology that supports marketing activities
- Experience in marketing technology, process, and data management capabilities within marketing operations
- Experience with project management software a plus
- Effective communications skills and use of productivity tools
We’re focused on:
- Inclusion as a top priority. All of our employees should feel understood, included, connected, and safe.
- Committing to a diverse workforce at all levels and taking a broad view of diversity that incorporates gender, race and ethnicity, background, geography, thinking, working styles, and more.
Compensation and Benefits
The targeted range for this position is $90,000 to $114,000. In addition, individuals may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. Actual compensation will depend upon an individual’s skills, experience, qualifications, and location. Please see below for information on Slalom benefits.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
EEO and Accommodations
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Slalom will also consider qualified applications with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Slalom welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for candidates during all aspects of the selection process. Please advise the talent acquisition team if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.slalom.com.