At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite SwaggerHub, Bitbar, TestComplete, Busnag and ReadyAPI are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
What you’ll do
Due to company growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for an Account Executive to help drive our business development efforts. SmartBear has demonstrated year over year success both from organic product development and acquisitions. Our two most recent acquisitions include Bugsnag and Pactflow. Our award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs.
SmartBear rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team. As an Account Executive you would make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
Successful candidates are required to be on site in the Melbourne office 3 days a week.
- Develop net new business relationships through inbound leads and individual outreach
- Increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transactional and enterprise deals
- Receive ongoing professional development and sales training to help you elevate performance, grow your career, and establish a foundation for long-term sales success in sales
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend SmartBear software to best meet their objectives and high priority digital transformation efforts
- Institutionalize SmartBear’s software solutions as part of customers’ software development processes
- 1-2 years inside sales experience
- Experience meeting KPI’s and have carried a quota
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- You are a self-starter and accountable
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, and Outreach a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Local to our Melbourne, Australia Office
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off .
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization – an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know?
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclow, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry (product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit smartbear.com.